Kick-Ass Costume- help!

FenchurchDent

Oh wonderful, illustrious members of the RPF- I need help!

I am currently making a chick Kick-Ass costume and am stuck up a creek without a paddle when it comes to those stupid gloves.

After enduring the arduous task that was making a pair from scratch for my chick Zapp Brannigan, I am highly in favor of taking the laziest of lazies route with this costume and just buying a pair. Does anyone know where I could procure something like that?

Quick note- yellow rubber gloves with tread on the palms or gardening gloves aren't going to cut it for me, unfortunately. Any recommendations, tips, or hints?

Thanks so much all!

~Tatiana

A farm or agricultural supply store might be your best bet. They look similar to protective electrician gloves, but those are pretty pricey, over $100 at Grainger.com. I've done Big Daddy, Hit-girl and Night Bitch, but not Kick-ass (yet ;) ) The more I look at them I don't think they are rubber but vinyl. They are definitely sewn gloves so rubber seems unlikely. I'll probably end up making mine from scratch but I did find these with a google search for yellow super hero gloves: Gloves
and this thread might be helpful http://www.therpf.com/f24/kick-ass-costume-82455/

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back