The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Nice find TheGod!

Scouser, I replied :)

Micflair, you get what you pay for. They are not accurate, vinyl and not perfect fit...but they do the job if you want a quick costume

Nice find TheGod!

Scouser, I replied :)

Micflair, you get what you pay for. They are not accurate, vinyl and not perfect fit...but they do the job if you want a quick costume
Yeah I get the "you get what you pay for" stuff pal, will have a think about it. Can't seem to find any commissions on here so my hand maybe forced! My sewing skills are zero to say the least... Haha

Yeah I get the "you get what you pay for" stuff pal, will have a think about it. Can't seem to find any commissions on here so my hand maybe forced! My sewing skills are zero to say the least... Haha

micflair, you should check out JoyFay . Their costume is on sale AND their communication is great. If you read the reviews, people post pictures of their custom sized costumes, and they look good. I haven't ordered one personally (yet) but I have been exchanging emails with them on some season 3 customizations, and they seems very accommodating. Best of luck!

You know of any others sir with a higher accuracy rate? Any help appreciated.

Everyone else is charging upwards of $150 for the same suit. You can use the extra savings to have them customize the suit to be more accurate, which is why I recommended them. Good communication so far, and the pictures the reviewers posted show a good product.

Everyone else is charging upwards of $150 for the same suit. You can use the extra savings to have them customize the suit to be more accurate, which is why I recommended them. Good communication so far, and the pictures the reviewers posted show a good product.
Awesome. What customizations would you ask them for? My untrained eye can't spot much.. (ducks down in anticipation of items being thrown at him)..

Cheers for the help!

Well I'm finally going to pull the trigger (release the bow string?) on buying a costume. I don't cosplay but I do dress up for Halloween. This will give me plenty of time to get it dialed in. Thanks for all of the contributions to this thread, it's going to help a lot!

i love this thread xD

unfortunately, i cant find a matrix bow anywhere near me and shipping from the us is killer. i will just make my own with all the amazing pictures i have from this thread :D

also, apparently anyone who is looking at this bow on amazon is an arrow cosplayer XD
nC7sahk.png

So back to the boots here.. Am I correct in thinking there are just no trainer style combat boots out there like the ones from the show? Us Cosplayers have to go with 14 eyelet combat boots or turn our hand to making our own? Best get the cobbling gear out!

Trainer boots do not exist. It's very common for tv shows to do this actually, although in Arrows case I am sure they specifically wanted the FreeRuns.

Yeah after many hours of trawling the net there is nothing really close. The nike special fields boot are as close as I can find. Grr!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back