The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

It looks like this uploadfromtaptalk1428339961593.jpg

I've seen plenty of mentions of the cosplaysky and procosplay suits, but I'm trying to find info on this one:
$(KGrHqJHJEUFHWUbHBRHBR3THGNcpw~~60_57.JPG

I've gone back about 20 pages and haven't heard or seen it yet. From the looks of it, it's good quality pleather and a good fit. The hood is too olive but I'd say it's a better suit than the other two variants. Anyone have a review or comment on it?

Has there been any news/updates on the custom suit?
I am just wondering so I know if it is better for me to go ahead and order one of the suits from China or wherever in order to make it to some charity events coming up. Trying not to waste money on a China suit if I don't have to.

Jesuit24, can you tell me where that suit came from? If I need to order a suit next week would be nice to see a comparison.

Jesuit24, can you tell me where that suit came from? If I need to order a suit next week would be nice to see a comparison.

It's one of the options on eBay.

It's not as screen accurate as the other two since it doesn't have the stretch panels and the colors seem off.

I know the hood would need to be dyed a more forest green, but from the picture it seems like the best in terms of fit on the body and quality of leather; (not too matt, not too shiny) No one happens to have any pictures of this version in other lighting, do they?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back