The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Well in universe it was a army mumitions crate, how did you get into contact with the prop master.

I think you misinterpreted the script you read. In the show itself it was supposed to be an army munitions crate. BUT that doesnt mean they actually used an army munitions crate. And i did some research and found him. Not gonna give any info on where to find him though, sorry. I asked him a couple questions and left it at that. If he responded great if not oh well. There have been people pestering him trying to get info.

I think you misinterpreted the script you read. In the show itself it was supposed to be an army munitions crate. BUT that doesnt mean they actually used an army munitions crate. And i did some research and found him. Not gonna give any info on where to find him though, sorry. I asked him a couple questions and left it at that. If he responded great if not oh well. There have been people pestering him trying to get info.
Do you not understand what a in universe means?

I could have sworn I posted my final product on the bow I made using this forum as a reference guide. It came out perfect!!! Thank you to this thread and to "Arrow" Season One Build thread as well. You guys were a huge help!
Bow.jpg

Can you get into contact with them because I want to ask a question?

What about that leather tape?

From November 14, 2012...

I haven't actually gotten to purchase this myself yet, but I believe this information is 100% correct. This grip tape is meant for bicycle handlebars, but could also be used for baseball bats. I have not found another brand with the right color and/or the correct pin hole pattern.

http://www.chariandconyc.com/images/products/detail/DSC_1055.6.jpg

Since the 8mm nuts can be ordered at Lowe's is that also the source for the brass washers?
Does anyone have the part numbers?

I already have the correct bow and chock.

The sinew is some no name brand made in India ".5 lbs per spool". Odd that it is sold by weight and not length.

Still have to get the correct hinges, I bought Whitecap (cheaper) as opposed to Sea-Dog but can tell the Whitecap are wrong when on the bow.

Edit: what shafts are people using since no "screen used" has yet been identified?

Last edited:
The internet is a great tool. Search and you will find the Prop Master.
Search further and you will find how to contact him.
Ask the right questions and you will get answers.
Ask the wrong questions, or ask too much, and you will not be so lucky.

Not very good with the internet.

SDCC had a costume on display that actually showed a number of details, and yet they changed some since its been seen. Season 2 especially.

The boots have been a fun hunt as well, pinder and I have been scouring trying to find them since my post here: http://www.therpf.com/f24/arrow-boot-identification-help-195846/

However, while watching the show and looking at promo pictures I saw more and more that the shoes looked less like a combat boot and more like a running shoe.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a...Arrow/922888_451193181632621_1266079274_n.jpg

It wasn't until this shot that I stopped looking at combat boots entirely for the sole:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/Primrodo/Green Arrow/Arrow/Arrow_1x23-0104.png

At a friends insistence to check out parkour shoes I found the exact sole they have been using for the show, Nike Free Run 2+

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a...w/Arrow/Mens_Nike_Free_Run_2_All_Black_01.jpg

Then a few new images came out where you can clearly see how they basically added the original combat boot (and likely copies of said boot) on top of the shoe itself.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/Primrodo/Green Arrow/Arrow/ArrowBoots.jpg

I am 90% sure that the boots above are copies of the initial boot as they are not as clean as the others. But this explains his mobility in the series for sure! I was able to get a good deal on a pair of shoes and look forward to either IDing the base combat boot, or copying it to do the same combination.

Have found some boots thats are about a 90% match including the sole...
They are the Nike Special Field boot. They retail at $210...

Can anybody tell me what is the base of the hoods season 1 arm flechettes. I already know the part about the slick trick grizz trick 2 thanks in advance

PS sorry for saying"the hood" in the middle off Season 5

Some of you may know me, most probably not, but my little team and I have been producing Deadpool suits for about 2 years now, then onto Red Hood, Daredevils and more recently we've done Zoom, Flash and Kid Flash.. so now we're taking a shot at Arrow Season 4 and 5 suits. Here's some shots of prototypes we're been working on, there are lots of small changes in plans so these aren't final products. We need to alter rivets, some black stretch need to go green, some green sections need to go black (eg back of knees) and we'll also looking at a darker leather. I've been taking some feedback from some members of Emerald Archers group on FB and we current have 2 Season 5 arrows in works for clients (and probably an Arsenal in the next few days). Thought I might show you what we've been up to and utilize some of the knowledge available here to improve.
15128712_586779401508080_1069485439_n.jpg
15175393_586782014841152_921739955_n.jpg
15731629_603099973209356_436405245_n.jpg
15975162_611710319014988_5021503401359245469_o.jpg

For Season 4 and 5 we are using an undershirt style setup with a vest over top.
15723865_603099963209357_40329640_n.jpg15415903_594278097424877_1995115752_n.jpg

Circled section is removed on next go at arms and some changes to the overall design of arms.
Season4CopySeaon5.jpg

Do you know anyone I can do have a mask commission done for the mask that was used by Oliver Queen to disguise his identity when he broke John Diggle out of military prison and then was used again by Oliver Queen and his vigilante team to disguise their identity when they went to Russia in the season 5 episode 12 Bratva. At first I thought Oliver Queen repurposed the mask used by The Acolyte in Season 2 or 3 I think.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back