Child's Play 2 Chucky sculpt

kvltasfvck

This is my first attempt at sculpting and I decided that I wanted to make my own Chucky doll. Any criticism is welcome. I will be sculpting the hands to fit a ruler/knife and I should have those done this weekend.

20131211_201630_zpsddgvha6j.jpg

thats a good start, when sculpting use as much referance as you can, having eyeforms in your sculpt helps with the look, seek out acrylic eyes on ebay, reborn doll eyes are good
good luck with it

*****... a scary pic right off the bat, in the 1st post.

Good Job.... (giving me a heart attack)

You've GOT to put some cables/animatronics in it when you're done, and make a video.

That'd be EPIC.

A little update. I purchased a set of Good Guys soles from Nagata and just now got around to sculpting the top part of the shoe. Since I work at a Prosthetic shop, I have access to numerous materials and I had some scrap leather laying around. I figured this would be much easier than sculpting each and every stitch. Now, to order the silicone for molding and smooth-cast.

20131231_180322_zps56129a04.jpg

20131231_180335_zpsf2727548.jpg

Had to resculpt the top portion of the face due to cracking and it ended up coming out alot better than it was originally. I will be starting the molding process on Friday so stay tuned.
IMG_20140105_222028_zps9iaswyz7.jpg

Please tell me you'd be willing to offer a cast set of these!
A little update. I purchased a set of Good Guys soles from Nagata and just now got around to sculpting the top part of the shoe. Since I work at a Prosthetic shop, I have access to numerous materials and I had some scrap leather laying around. I figured this would be much easier than sculpting each and every stitch. Now, to order the silicone for molding and smooth-cast.

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/Chad_Kinne/20131231_180322_zps56129a04.jpg

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/Chad_Kinne/20131231_180335_zpsf2727548.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back