Wild force power rangers helmet foam template

Help me! I print on A4 paper, but the helmet mounted is very large, the proportion of impression should I use? thank you in advance! :confused

Help me! I print on A4 paper, but the helmet mounted is very large, the proportion of impression should I use? thank you in advance! :confused

All those files are for letter size pape. If you you print out in different size paper this message will pop " printer size and paper size dose not match. Do you want to addjust it?" you just have to click "NO" to fix the problem. I hope this help.

hola de casualidad tendrás el tiburón de fuerza salvaje en PDO

hello chance you'll have the shark wild force PDO

yo si se como desdoblar :)
me puedes pasar a mi correo
y cuando lo tenga desdoblados
te lo reenvió a tu correo,
este es mi correo
lg_20_GA@hotmail.com
te lo agradecería bastante :) gracias
---------------------------------------------
I can unfold it, if as it does
:) can happen me s my post
and when it have it unfolded
you it reenvió to your post,
east is my post lg_20_GA@hotmail.com would appreciate it to you enough :) thank you

- - - Updated - - -

lg_20_GA@hotmail.com :)

Hi Dude :)
i very mutch like your red wild force ranger helemet, i wanted to make it smaller to fit my head size, but i cant open the file beacuse i dont know password for opening in pepkura designer, if its not a secret can you tell me, please :D

Awesome work! Thanks for sharing :D Do you by any chance have a file for the silver helmet as well? ( Wild Force, Lunar ranger )

Really clean cuts and folds in your Pep work. This will be an awesome helmet when it is done. Can't wait to see the finished result.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back