Wild force power rangers helmet foam template

I locked the files because I don't want anyone to change and claim them for their own and those files are for foam build so you don't need those pieces and for the printing problem check the setting >print settings> and make sure the box in front of Print alignment marks is check of and that should solve the issue.

These files are fantastic. Awesome work. I've been looking for power ranger helmets for ages. I just have 2 questions. Do you have any Zeo helmets and any chance of getting the paper files for the helmets you've already released?

These files are fantastic. Awesome work. I've been looking for power ranger helmets for ages. I just have 2 questions. Do you have any Zeo helmets and any chance of getting the paper files for the helmets you've already released?
Sorry I don't have the one that you looking for at the moment but I do have the paper files for those helmets that I post on this thread. Only one problem with the paper file is some of the edges aren' t connect right so you will see a few open edges ( red lines) in there that you will need to add flaps or do some changes while assemble the helmet.

That's fantastic. Thanks for the paper files. As soon as I finish building the red zeo I found I'm going to start these.

Plus I don't know if anyones interested, but I found my old Goranger files I made a while ago.

Last edited:
That's fantastic. Thanks for the paper files. As soon as I finish building the red zeo I found I'm going to start these.

Plus I don't know if anyones interested, but I found my old Goranger files I made a while ago.

Your welcome. I will update more paper files in a few days and the Goranger files I 'm would like to see them.

Thanks. No rush for the files. (I take forever to build them)

Here are some screen grabs of the Gorangers

Aka (Red) Ranger.jpgAka (Red) Ranger
Ao (Blue) Ranger.jpgAo (Blue) Ranger
Mido (Green) Ranger.jpgMido (Green) Ranger
Ki (Yellow) Ranger.jpgKi (Yellow) Ranger
Momo (Pink) Ranger.jpgMomo (Pink) Ranger

Not sure if they're the same files, but someone is selling Wild Force pep files on Rangerboard...

On the other hand these look great. I have a black mmpr movie file that needs unwrapping, it's just that I suck at it :( haha

Not sure if they're the same files, but someone is selling Wild Force pep files on Rangerboard...

On the other hand these look great. I have a black mmpr movie file that needs unwrapping, it's just that I suck at it :( haha

They look like what I've got but my files are free. Oh I have the black MMPR unfold that I can give you if you want.

Last edited:
That'll be cool, thanks :)

The one I modeled is the movie helmet which is slightly different. Think I'm gonna have another go at unfolding, I tried but failed haha

Soja HOLAA de Perú, y me parecen Increíble los Modelos de 3D ​​yo los eh bajado Pero Tengo Una Problema yo los quiero del abrir estafa pepakura Desing Y ningún yo Habre Y Me Habré automaticamente baño Pepakura puntos de vista, es Que Quisiera Poder Modificar el alto y el ancho del casco para mi cabeza Haber si me Responde gracias :) HOla soy de Perú, y me parece increíble modelos 3D eh hacia abajo, pero tengo un problema quiero abrir con diseño pepakura y no voy a tener yo y automáticamente tendrá en vistas pepakura , que quería cambiar la altura y el ancho del casco para que mi cabeza si me contestas :) gracias

Soja HOLAA de Perú, y me parecen Increíble los Modelos de 3D ​​yo los eh bajado Pero Tengo Una Problema yo los quiero del abrir estafa pepakura Desing Y ningún yo Habre Y Me Habré automaticamente baño Pepakura puntos de vista, es Que Quisiera Poder Modificar el alto y el ancho del casco para mi cabeza Haber si me Responde gracias :) HOla soy de Perú, y me parece increíble modelos 3D eh hacia abajo, pero tengo un problema quiero abrir con diseño pepakura y no voy a tener yo y automáticamente tendrá en vistas pepakura , que quería cambiar la altura y el ancho del casco para que mi cabeza si me contestas :) gracias
]
tell me which one do you want so I can send you the unlocked version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back