opinions on the abbyshot eleventh doctor purple frock coat

I've seen enough pictures and testimony for it that I'm planning to buy one, assuming their wonky sizing works out for me. The trick to that is being able to try on a small and a medium. So I won't be making any decisions until after Gallifrey One.

I love it! Looks and feels great!
No vented sleeves though, but other than that, it's spot-on and a fraction of what one would cost with the original fabric.

Good to know frosty! care to show any pics?

I haven't had time to arrange a proper photo shoot, so a cliche bathroom mirror pic will have to do for now :)
20131128_171955_zpsf9fa54ba.jpg

How do the sizes run on these? Their sizes state a medium has a chest size of 40 and a large is a 44. I'm right in the middle with a 42 chest. Which should I get?

Fair enough then, if I can pool together enough money I'll probably get one. Being a student means that might be a while though haha.

Knightshield, You would probably be best to get the large, and if any of it needs taking in then go to a tailor.

I found with their Tennant coat that they make their products pretty roomy though. Do what Risu said earlier-try both sizes if possible and then make up your mind.

I went ahead and purchased the coat...and I could not be happier. It's going to need a bit more tailoring, but hey, I knew that going into it. Now to find that anniversary bow-tie...

has anyone purchased the ladies version of the coat by chance? I have the green coat and love it, but since they actually have a female version for the purple coat I was considering it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back