3D Printable File of Thorin Oakenshield's Key to Erebor from the Hobbit

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
More of this, please!!!3D Printable File of Key to Erebor Released by Warner Bros. and Microsoft | 3D Printer World

hobbit-Key-to-Erebor-Thorin-Oakenshield.jpg

I love this! Of course having a prop made from something like steel that has the weight and feel of the item you want is always going to be more desirable, but this is a fun idea that is going to make a lot of nerds (including myself) just happy to own.

Has anyone already found a way to get the file? I´m trying to get this ad but i don't see any ads at the moment.
That is btw pretty frutrating normally you have ads all over everything and today not one thing -.-

Hopefully somebody else is more successful.

Greetings, Gericke

I haven't been able to get this either. It is apparently the ad in windows apps. I may not have a printer but it would be nice to have the file for the day that i have access.

I can't believe how hard it is just to find one file...... If anyone tracks it down can you share with the group?

Wow, I looked up this thread to see if anyone found it. I'm surprised to see that no one has found it. I thought I was doing something wrong!!

If this is supposed to be a new type of promotion for the movie...... it's not a very effective one.

I can't belive it, I've been looking around in the Microsoft Apps for more than an hour yesterday and today and did not get to see the ad for the hobbit! I guess this is a joke... I'll try again later, but I'm not very motivated anymore -.-

Really sorry this did not happen. It is a fantastic prop and worth the price WETA is asking.

Free is better, but $30 is not unreasonable.

I found a reference for having to be using windows 8 or xbox 360.

Maybe this is just a ploy to get a lot of people to look at dozens or hundreds of ads? It seems to have been effective...

The more I read about this, I keep noticing that the UK is mentioned a lot. Could it be that the US is not set to see these ads and it is a "regional" ad?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back