Its Pink and Green and gunna be MEAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wait... It looks like you're using the actual kit parts and - well, forgive me for making assumptions, but it also looks like you're dialing in the correct size. Possibly even to the nearest millimeter or three. Why on earth would you want to spend that much time and money when you could have simply made it close to the right size? You'd have been finished, by now. Real head-scratcher, Guy. I think you're missing the point of this hobby...

:)

Not sure how to reply to that Allan, so I'll talk about my Car, its a very nice Audi A3 TD. a bit mucky inside and needs hoovering.... Could do with a good valet to be honest. Regarding any mods, its got the works....full on replica of an Audi A3 TD Quattro

I've scooped out the old carpets and put them back in again, had the rear windscreen wipers slightly damaged by Monkeys at a safari park, much faster now!!! Great

Also I like to have hardly any oil in it to aid the torque in those tight corners. I carry it around in a really snazzy box made from Cardboard. The cardboards not mine though but quite cheap to rent.

Hope that helps?

Not to mention the new seventh fetzer Valve, and incase your not familiar with the term TD it stands for TOTAL DICK

Last edited:
I spent a good few hours in the Paris exhibition last spring and the thing that surprised me the most was that photographs don't really tell how this particular bird actually looks like. Details, yes, but the general attitude captured in the model is far meaner in the flesh. It's a beautiful model and it is most exciting to see one coming to life with such love and dedication in this thread. I'm enjoying each update very much.

I totally agree, the Hughes and grey, don't come across in photo' sat all do they. I went twice and spent hours with it, when I left it was like kirk watching Spok die !!!

I know this had I not seen it in the flesh I would never stand a chance if getting the tone right when painting it

Thanks by the way as I am trying my best at it :)

Great news the bucks will be milled this next week, once the pulls are known to be correct in size, then its full steam ahead.

For those that are just plain deluded about life...well if the shoe fits wear it!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Guy(s), This is looking absolutely FAB. And nice to see Rhino as the go to software for some of this stuff....

Keep rockin'.....

Cheers,
Wasili

Cheers Wasili

Julien that looks perfect, you don't even need it lol, haven't you built yours in your sleep yet lol

Once you Finnish that tie I'll have hopefully built this so will be able to help you in the build side, not that you need it :)

Cant wait to see the tie though it'll be great to see it done accurately and the right size

Cheers bud, these are all old now but its been through the mill a few times with variations and upgrades and changes but we're pretty happy where it is now, hence the bucks going to be milled.

It'd better work lol as theres going to be 20 or so disappointed people, me included

Fantasic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back