Its Pink and Green and gunna be MEAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guy,

Yesterday, porsche kit just arrived at my house door.
You're my teacher interms of building the S1~
Everyday, please update....:)

Cheers.
Eric.

Ha ha, thanks Eric but your a much more talented buildert than me mate, I'm sure you will do an amazing job, now hurry up so we can bounce idea's off each other!! I just do what I think is right, its not the best results you can get but is working so far. The wings are not the hardest part with this, its all hard ;-)

I'll gladly let you know what and why if you need to ask but I'm no expert

Ha ha, thanks Eric but your a much more talented buildert than me mate, I'm sure you will do an amazing job, now hurry up so we can bounce idea's off each other!! I just do what I think is right, its not the best results you can get but is working so far. The wings are not the hardest part with this, its all hard ;-)

I'll gladly let you know what and why if you need to ask but I'm no expert

That's right I feel the same way....it doesn't matter if you're trying to
do it as Studio Accurate as possible or if your just trying to do it,
it's a hard model. Everything you try to do on the inside or the outside
is just effected by the really odd shape of it. It's just an annoyance
really! LMAO

Agreed Mike, its a ball ache and a half, tackled this little area this afternoon, Its a Cylon Raider thing!!!

Last edited:
Thanks All really appreciate it, back to work on her tomorrow for the otter half of this section with a bit of luck !! Just found the old pics of Moe's Slave 1, was nice to see a comparison that shows similar designs....

Head hung in shame my A**** mate!.
I know we all strive for complete accuracy on our nutter builds Guy, but even then it is a replica, 100% is never going
to be achieved (unless you are Julien, ha, ha). A few mm's is nothing, lifes too short to worry about it.
Look at that assembly mate, what you have created there, it's beautiful, how many builds have even gotten this far, not many.
Just carry on with what you see & you'll be fine, who's to tell you otherwise?.
Damn fine effort Mr Cowen, bravo!.
Stu

Haha Stu, I'm very far from 100% and I know this is impossible to achieve ! :D

Guy this gorgeous, an awesome assembly by itself, Im jealous ! :)

Regarding the part, I have no idea what it could be :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back