Ghostbusters VS The Exorcist

Jet Beetle

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
So was watching The Exorcist tonight and I'd forgotten just how funny that movie is -- the demon is halarious. "Did you move that chair?" "Uggggnnn Huuuuhhhh" Anyway, I was wondering , if the Busters were called to deal with a possessed person could they get the demon out? Dana was taken over along with Lewis but the guys just kinda waited around for the ghost to leave their bodies. What do you think

Would girl spit slime or green pea soup? :D Man that movie scared me as a kid.

This might be semantics but isnt the exorcist supposed to be dealing with demons or satan while the ghost busters tackle ghosts? This might be above their paygrade.

It would be interesting to hear Bill Murray's replies to references to his mother's diet in hell.

Ghostbusters exorcism- "Good evening, as a duly designated representative of the city, county, and state of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension."

Gozer was a destroyer and Vigo was labeled "The Master of Evil" -- I aways thought those two were above ghosts like Slimer.

I don't see how "busting ghosts" and "fighting demons/Satan" are really that far apart.

Both Ray and Winston make Biblical references in G1.

Wasn't Ray "possessed" by Vigo? In the case of The Exorcist, couldn't they have just hit her with the Happy Slime?

Kevin

Wasn't Ray "possessed" by Vigo? In the case of The Exorcist, couldn't they have just hit her with the Happy Slime?

Kevin

Regan: "Stick your ****ing cock up my ass!"

Peter: "Sounds like you have at least two people inside you already. Might get a little crowded."

(Regan vomits pea soup all over Peter)

Peter: "She slimed me! Will you hose her."

Ray/Winston: "Hose her!"

Regan: "Wait, what?! WWWWWUUUUUUUUUYEEEEEAAAAAARRRGH!"

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back