Free Con in Phoenix area January 11-12

tauriice

My club is hosting a mini comicon January 11-12th at Arizona State University's West campus (4701 W. Thunderbird Rd., Glendale, AZ) called DevCon. We are securing panelists and vendors right now, if you are interested let me know. The con is completely FREE and open to the public. That includes vendor tables. If you want to sell things at the Con you will need a State of AZ tax license and a city of Phoenix tax license we can work on the other paperwork later. If you want to host a panel, I need to know by December 10th so I can get the marketing to the printer.

Check out 1st Annual DevCon @ ASU's West Campus for more information. You can also email me at tauri.icenogle@asu.edu. If you can't host a panel or booth, please feel free to stop by. Like I said, it's free.

Nope. Parking is free on the weekends which is why we made it for Saturday and Sunday. Hahahaha. Park anywhere you like :)

We had to pick a day that had the large ballroom open so we could set up the vendor hall. It was this weekend or Easter, and that just wasn't going to happen. The good thing is, this Con is free so you can stop by on your way to Darkcon and say hi. We're trying to introduce poor college kids to the wonders and joys of attending a Con. Most can't afford to go, so we are bringing it to them.

Adam 'Crack' Winrich will be performing each day around 4 pm, we are still tightening up the schedule. It also looks like Jesse James Comics and Dave & Busters will be helping us out by providing a bunch of free giveaways. I hope you come out if you are free. This has the potential to be a very fun, free weekend.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back