Nice...

Attachments

• nightcrawler.png
    nightcrawler.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 55
  • nightcrawler.png
    nightcrawler.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 54
Yeah, I wondered about that too. But it's likely custom made. Also unlike many of the Guess denim jackets which were mostly denim material with added alternate fabric, this seems the opposite with only little denim fabric overall. I could be wrong, but the grey doesn't appear to be denim material. Definitely need more close up pics.

Maybe nylon or poly, sorta like a Members Only jacket, it seems to fold/wrinkle easy as if its really thin. Jubilee is looking pretty comic accurate with the yellow jacket and shades on her head :cool

11220935_10153471664001974_4484921730179365127_n.jpg

colliderfrosty: X-Men Apocalypse takes place 10 years after last film in a very different world than before. Mutants are known and accepted

xymarla: "X-MEN APOCALYPSE takes place ten years after DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, in 1983, in an entirely new world. Mutants are now accepted thanks (1/2)

xymarla: ...to the heroism of Mystique." - Bryan Singer #SDCC

colliderfrosty: With only 5 weeks of filming the X-MEN APOCALYPSE footage still looks incredible and holy **** does Apocalypse look scary and awesome

empiremagazine: Some stunning shots in the #xmen #apocalypse teaser footage: great quicksilver run, bald Prof X, a traditional looking Apocalypse...

xymarla: X-MEN APOCALYPSE trailer is pretty damn exciting. Last second reveal of bald McAvoy (which we're all seeing onstage) #SDCC

heroichollywood: The footage was HOT! Final shot is McAvoy as bald Professor Xavier in chair. Iconic!

jowrotethis: Oscar Isaac's Apocalypse looks BONKERS. Lotta suit. Lotta purpley blue.

xymarla: "I'm more Raven" than Mystique in this film, says Jennifer Lawrence. "She didn't want to be the face of a world that doesn't exist anymore."

xymarla: "He's kind of hung up his cape and his evil ways, and that's where we find him" - Fassbender on Magneto

empiremagazine: Fassbender: "Magneto is a guy that plays both sides. Depends on what day of the week he is..."

empiremagazine: Oscar Isaacs says #apocalypse's biggest superpower is persuasion, turning Magneto and others to his side.

empiremagazine: Havok and Jubilee.

CJri_p0UMAAz5JR.jpg:large

xymarla : Lana Condor: "Jubilee is the cool girl I'll never really be. She has a sick sense of fashion." Let's hear more about this yellow jacket!

empiremagazine: Nightcrawler and Cyclops.

CJrjfngUMAAlAT3.jpg:large

empiremagazine: "I felt a lot of responsibility, playing Jean-Grey..." #xmen #apocalypse

CJrjxNVUYAIYrE5.jpg:large

xymarla: Nicholas Hoult on X-MEN panel: "I can't concentrate because I'm still so psyched about the DEADPOOL trailer."

empiremagazine: McAvoy: "I see Charles as empathy. His ability to understand what people are going through, that's the most important thing. He cares"

empiremagazine: Angel and Storm.

CJrkmytVEAAtlHz.jpg:large

heroichollywood: Trailer played again! Rocked the house!

xymarla: Casts of WOLVERINE, X-MEN, DEADPOOL and FANTASTIC FOUR all onstage together for a giant superhero picture...taken by Stan Lee. #SDCC

colliderfrosty: Stan Lee on stage with literally all the Fox superheroes

11026231_10153471692716974_449955732009647054_n.jpg

heroichollywood: FOX Marvel Slate! Gambit!

CJrl7hrUsAAkT0Q.jpg:large

colliderfrosty: Logos for GAMBIT, DEADPOOL, X-MEN APOCALYPSE, FANTASTIC FOUR, WOLVERINE

CJrmcYGUkAAa1pF.jpg:large

s_oldham 9m9: STAN LEE onstage with casts of X-Men, Wolverine, Deadpool and Fantastic Four: "I'll take the damn picture...I don't just make cameos."

colliderfrosty: Loved the Fox comic con panel. Was my last one of comic con 2015 and it ended it on a high note.

empiremagazine: X-Men (and others)... assemble! #xmen #Deadpool #FantasticFour #sdcc

CJrnX4PUcAARR_L.jpg:large

CJrnajWUMAALf0j.jpg:large

CJrndtJUcAATJM4.jpg:large

THR: The X-Men family in 2015, including Hugh Jackman, Channing Tatum and Stan Lee.

CJrsJoXUAAAdfer.jpg:large

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back