X-Men: Apocalypse

Yes... Though we are talking a few 2 hour movies vs. 2000+ comics. And one movie costs a lot more to make. So the studio is only going to back characters they think will make money.

With Nightcrawler, Alan Cumming's portrayal was so popular that I doubt they'd want to recast the part. However, he's reluctant to return to the role because of the makeup.

‘X-Men Apocalypse' Sophie Turner, Tye Sheridan, Alexandra Shipp Join | Variety

Sophie Turner (Jean Grey)

Tye Sheridan (Cyclops)

Alexandra Shipp (Storm)

sophie-turner-tye-sheridan-alexandra-shipp.jpg

Never really seen their work. For a sec i thought the middle one was young Magneto from First Class, but nope haha. Wonder if theyll study the original characters like how Dominic Cooper studied RDJ to become young Howard Stark? Unless they tell em "its a reboot prequel, make it your version of the character"

I don't think I have a problem with that?

I also don't know who Olivia Munn is. The name is vaguely familiar, but I've no idea what she's done or been in.

She was also a long time host on Attack of the Show when G4TV was still around and actually good. Football fans know her as Aaron Rodgers' girlfriend.

hope wolverine can beat anone without his adamantium claws.

cant wait to see the new movie though. lots of badmouthing on days of future past but i thought it was brilliant.

She was also a long time host on Attack of the Show when G4TV was still around and actually good. Football fans know her as Aaron Rodgers' girlfriend.

I've only seen her on AotS, but I think she looks the part. She jumped into a giant pie dressed as a sexy maid so she's okay in my book.

She definitely looks the part and when she has good writing and direction, she can be a decent actress. When I've seen her on talk shows, though, she's super annoying.

I think Psylocke would have been better played by Kelly Hu, but she was already cast before as Lady Deathstrike.

The mall has a Kay Bee Toys!! I wonder if this is where they find Jubilee? Obviously she wont be attacked by a sentinel anymore lol. Hope to see some outfits soon, i still am praying at least one mutant has one yellow spandex. Its the 80s, i'll be pissed if there was no spandex whatsoever

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back