X-Men: Apocalypse

Did anyone ask for more Munn?
View attachment 597371

62815656.jpg

Not sure what kinda promo stuff this is, I guess Heroic Hollywood found it and its been circulating
View attachment 598303

Quicksilver's suit seems like it would work against his power... unless leather and combat boots is the new style of track suit.
It doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would not seeing Halle Berry as Storm.
Magneto's suit seems to be going more in the direction of the comics. I actually really liked what they had done in the previous movies. It was refreshing to NOT see them trying to recreate the comic look stich for stitch. Obviously they're moving in another direction. Psyloche is almost right off the pages.

Nkw what would be really cool, is if Hank Raven and Charles took Trask's future idea and use Raven's mutation for the suits so they adapt to the mutant's powers. Either that or QS unbuckles his armor plates and zooms away LOL

Found this tonight-
View attachment 598365

Looks like there WILL be some sort of colorful super suits beyond the black armor. I'd say it's an interpretation of the 90's Jean Grey outfit.

View attachment 598367

Pretty neat!

i honestly like that on her, its fitting

- - - Updated - - -

Found this tonight-
View attachment 598365

Looks like there WILL be some sort of colorful super suits beyond the black armor. I'd say it's an interpretation of the 90's Jean Grey outfit.

View attachment 598367

Pretty neat!

i honestly like that on her, its fitting

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back