X-Men: Apocalypse

havent seen this thread in awhile
Lol not much news as of late, except a shot of Charles and Cerebro
12276956_542368122586806_2093636381_n.jpg

And also, the trailer will be attached to The Force Awakens

Well it looks good so far! I hope to see LOTS of mutant vs mutant battles, Archangel looks awesome in that suit, the black X suits are meh. They look bulky and remind me of plastic trash cans, if they were rubberized or had a matte finish they might've looked okay, but they look stiff and look to have zero mobility in the upper and lower abdomen sections. Unless they are flexible and I'm just basing my assumptions on the finish, they are the least appealing battlesuits in the series.

This is going to be confusing as hell. So this movie is following the events of DOFP, so everybody has memory of Logan this early on?

In DOFP, Logan showed up and joined the team for less than a week. He told Charles about Mystique, helped get Magneto out, then disappeared when Magneto moved the stadium. On the day they found Mystique, Charles says it was a couple of days since Logan showed up at the mansion.

Well at least that confirmed Apocalypse can become giant! Still not a fan of the voice though...the 90s cartoon voice is the standard to beat.

100% agree. I think his voice was one of the things that made him so intimidating.

I like the armor they're wearing at 1:42.

Nightcrawler looks a little too emo for my liking.

No Wolverine? I see him in the photos from a con panel but he's not in the credits on IMDb or in the trailer.

The "bald Xavier" reveal at the end seemed unnecessary.

I'll totally see this... X-men movies so far have all been enjoyable. Even the Brett Ratner one.

Well at least that confirmed Apocalypse can become giant! Still not a fan of the voice though...the 90s cartoon voice is the standard to beat.

Someone pointed out that could be a dream or mind scene, since the Prof is on his feet and throwing a punch at Apocalypse. So we may not actually see him go giant in the real world (unfortunately).

Someone pointed out that could be a dream or mind scene, since the Prof is on his feet and throwing a punch at Apocalypse. So we may not actually see him go giant in the real world (unfortunately).

That may be possible. Why would Apocalypse be in the mansion trying to crush a walking Xavier and then be in the Cerebro corridor with the horsemen where Xavier is in a wheelchair? It may be thought manipulation, maybe during his Cerebro session just before Apoc and Co. show up on the other end of the corridor. Or maybe Jean shows him what she saw in her dream and then he goes to cerebro later. Either way, I can't see two encounters in the mansion and being two total different scenarios (Walking X and Giant Apoc, and then Wheeling X and Apoc with horsemen)

So far not really excited for it. And glad we havent seen wolverine altho it seems like jennifer lawrence might just be a new replacement, given how many times she was in the trailer.

I went back and paused that scene with Apoc growing, and it looks to be a classic edit trick. its prof X the cut right before it, but in the actual growth scene it looks like he has Quicksilver pinned there. so who knows what happens

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back