Custom Mr. Freeze suit build and completion. ~PIC HEAVY~

Great costume! I am having no luck finding a dome like that. Any detail about it that I should know?
At the moment I am looking into buying a 3 gallon fish bowl. :/

Contact this company my man :) >>>>>>>>> Home

I am not sure how big I should get it. I want to make a costume of a character named Psi-Cro. He wears a dome over his head too, but he is a crow.
So it would have to cover my head with a mask. What specifications did you ask them for?

Just had hoses put through the cap of a PVC canister I made. I fill the canister with some hot water and drop Dry Ice in it. It only lasts for about 1 minute before I have to replace the hot water and a little more dry ice. Its more so for competitions instead of a regular trick. Works great. The fog is heavy and its cold :)

You might also try re-working the gun to have an insulated chamber to hold a larger chunk of dry ice (but no water) within and piped so that the muzzle of the gun slowly leaks wisps of fog all day while you are wandering about.

I am not sure how big I should get it. I want to make a costume of a character named Psi-Cro. He wears a dome over his head too, but he is a crow.
So it would have to cover my head with a mask. What specifications did you ask them for?

I just winged it man, Measured my head around from the nose to back and added a few inches so I could move around inside. Ide say get the mask first done first and do what I did. Good luck dude :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back