Iron Man Heartbreaker V1 Completed!

rockeagle2001

Hi all,

Haven't really noticed a completed Mark 17 Heartbreaker build here yet, so thought i would share mine!

So i build this suit more or less freehand style, but had great help just from looking at Mr Tropical's files, which really alleviated the work load. They were really a good reference!
I also had another collaborator that goes by the name of Alex, who is gaiatron on these boards. He built the shins, thighs and helmet for me. Once again, great work from him so i would definitely recommend his work!

Colours i used were Honda Red, Silver Metallic as well as Gold chrome. Quite pleased with the paint job

However, i do feel that there needs to be a lot of improvement in certain areas. For instance, the head looks way too big and the shoulders look to small. It might also be due to the angle i placed the shoulders. Additionally, i totally miscalculated the fingers so I'll rework those again. I also intend to add some ribbing to the areas behind the knees.

Otherwise, I would say this suit is pretty much set!

Hope to hear what you guys think!

Cheers mates!
P1440850.jpgP1440860.jpgP1440864.jpgP1440868.jpgP1440873.jpgP1440877.jpgP1440888.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back