Zorro Reborn

Wow, that actually looks pretty cool! I've always been a Zorro fan, so I'll definitely be following this with interest. Thanks for posting the link. :)

looks awesome. Been a fan of Zorro since I could walk ! And there isn't enough sci-fi on TV these days.

looks pretty cool. I like the concept.
Hey wouldn't it be cool if this Zorro got his inspiration from the Batman Legends?

They really need to rework the public domain laws so it's easier to tell what old works are still owned and which are in the public domain now.

I am so excited about this! The franchise needed a reboot as the traditional Zorro story telling is outdated and modern audiences find it hard to connect with and hold their interest.
Personally, I doubt you will find a bigger Zorro fan than me. He was my first exposure to any form of superhero when I was two...and that was almost 50 years ago!

I am so excited about this! The franchise needed a reboot as the traditional Zorro story telling is outdated and modern audiences find it hard to connect with and hold their interest.
Personally, I doubt you will find a bigger Zorro fan than me. He was my first exposure to any form of superhero when I was two...and that was almost 50 years ago!

For me, it was "The Lone Ranger", "Zorro", and "Superman".

(Also "Commando Cody", "Flash Gordon", "The Twilight Zone", and "Star Trek". - Oh, and "Batman")
(And "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" - which wasn't a superhero... I digress... Sorry... getting' all nostalgic up in here)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back