Has anyone heard from Orbital Drydock?

vividfury

I heard that Orbital Drydock has all new painting masks for the 1/350 refit. This is a supposed to be a BRAND NEW set for painting a 5 layer aztec. I'd like to buy them if they exist. The problem is I can't reach him. Does anyone have alternate means of reaching Brett? Maybe I have an old email. If you can help, please DM me.

Thanks!

I heard that Orbital Drydock has all new painting masks for the 1/350 refit. This is a supposed to be a BRAND NEW set for painting a 5 layer aztec. I'd like to buy them if they exist. The problem is I can't reach him. Does anyone have alternate means of reaching Brett? Maybe I have an old email. If you can help, please DM me.

Thanks!

Check Ebay (search for Orbital Drydock) , he is running a holiday sale currently so he is likely swamped.
-Don

Howdy Folks!!

Sorry I've been off the grid for a bit, holed up in my shop working on builds, mask design. I usually go dark during these phases, so I don't accidentally share things that aren't quite ready.

Yes, the rumors are true! An accurate 5 color "Master" set is on the way. It has the refit & "A" e-hulls, 3 color lightning bolt pylons, randomizing panel templates for the saucer, kabuki tape reg masks. This new "Master" set will be it's own product & not compatible with the current set. I will still offer both the 2 & 5 color sets, as the "Master" set is a little intense & will be more for the intermediate-pro painters, & fearless beginners.

Along with the release of the Refit Master Set, I'll be releasing the long awaited 1/537 Reliant & BSG 1/32 MKii Viper mask sets.

Updates on the new sets will be coming very soon & should be on sale this weekend.
Thanks from,
OD3

Does the "Going Dark" explain why the store doesn't ship what I paid for, nor answer my emails about it?

Howdy Folks!!

Sorry I've been off the grid for a bit, holed up in my shop working on builds, mask design. I usually go dark during these phases, so I don't accidentally share things that aren't quite ready.

Yes, the rumors are true! An accurate 5 color "Master" set is on the way. It has the refit & "A" e-hulls, 3 color lightning bolt pylons, randomizing panel templates for the saucer, kabuki tape reg masks. This new "Master" set will be it's own product & not compatible with the current set. I will still offer both the 2 & 5 color sets, as the "Master" set is a little intense & will be more for the intermediate-pro painters, & fearless beginners.

Along with the release of the Refit Master Set, I'll be releasing the long awaited 1/537 Reliant & BSG 1/32 MKii Viper mask sets.

Updates on the new sets will be coming very soon & should be on sale this weekend.
Thanks from,
OD3

Does the "Going Dark" explain why the store doesn't ship what I paid for, nor answer my emails about it?

No, though I hope recovering from a concussion in Jan. & last month loosing both Grandparents within 2 weeks does. Orders are shipping slow right now . Anyone who wants a refund may have one. No, I am not answering emails right now.

All purchased orders have been shipped! I am caught up & ahead again! Please check your tracking tomorrow.

Also there is a massive sale through this weekend on all products!
All stock is in hand & will ship on time! Sale limited to stock on hand!
$65 Refit sets
$42 JJ sets
$30 Reliant sets

Thanks!
Anyone hear of recent activity from Orbital Dry Dock. Site has been stating "Coming to your Star System in 2023". It's 12/18/23.

As far as I know, Orbital Drydock is gone for good. Mask Design is the current gold standard for Aztec masks. He is actively developing new products, he just released a set for the 1/350 Kronos One, and is very responsive on email and his FB group. I bought a deluxe set for my 1/350 Refit that includes masks for the strongback, deflector housing, and primary hull registry, in addition to the basic Aztecs. I've only used the shuttle bay deck masks so far, but I'm very happy with the quality.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back