Total recall collection

oysteinhole

Just arrived from HCG today :) the wonderful 1/4 original synth statue 12/500 ....this is just extremely nice

fits perfect in my little Total recall stand with the kwa Kriss vector ,and my homemade helmet / costume synth suit
The reason for i made this thread in this group is that i am waiting for an original blaster to top my collection ;)

sorry for the bad pics

IMG_1913.JPGIMG_1912.jpgIMG_1911.jpgIMG_1910.jpg

Just arrived from HCG today :) the wonderful 1/4 original synth statue 12/500 ....this is just extremely nice

fits perfect in my little Total recall stand with the kwa Kriss vector ,and my homemade helmet / costume synth suit
The reason for i made this thread in this group is that i am waiting for an original blaster to top my collection ;)

sorry for the bad pics

View attachment 259044View attachment 259045View attachment 259046View attachment 259047

Great collection...I like the designs of the movie,too.The design of the props..not the movie!;-)
Did you bought the screenused stuntblaster on ebay?
What is with the Ironman in the back?Did you build it yourself?

Great collection...I like the designs of the movie,too.The design of the props..not the movie!;-)
Did you bought the screenused stuntblaster on ebay?
What is with the Ironman in the back?Did you build it yourself?

the Iron man is a suit that i have built from the rawkit i got from Davy

The gun i won on a private auction here in the EU

Ah,ok...I understand.There was a stuntgun on ebay in the last weeks..so thats why I asked.

Do you have pics of the Ironmansuit?I´m looking for one,too.

Ah,ok...I understand.There was a stuntgun on ebay in the last weeks..so thats why I asked.

Do you have pics of the Ironmansuit?I´m looking for one,too.

yes i know of that one on ebay ...but that is a cast of the original cast

check my threads ...there is one of my Iron man build ;)

Hey what did you reckon about the 1/4 scale Synth? Looking at one myself. Did you get the HCG Blaster as well? Also looking at one of those (in silver). I can't understand why no-one on the RPF hasn't made that badboy in aluminium or something. Such a great gun! Missed on a homemade synth helm on ebay last week... wasn't yours was it??

Hey what did you reckon about the 1/4 scale Synth? Looking at one myself. Did you get the HCG Blaster as well? Also looking at one of those (in silver). I can't understand why no-one on the RPF hasn't made that badboy in aluminium or something. Such a great gun! Missed on a homemade synth helm on ebay last week... wasn't yours was it??

i think the staue is wery nice but there is a really big fault on the kriss vector ( big angle misstake on the magasine) but all over a nivce pice :) yes i also have the gun in silver
it wasnt me that had that synth helmet out ? my molds are broken at the time ;(

- - - Updated - - -

kriss.JPG Kriss_Vector.jpg

se the angle on the mag compared to the original ...amazing that they missed so bad when the rest looks amazing

Ha ha, yeah true and such an obvious one too. What was your thoughts on the HCG blaster? Some pretty bad revues on here, but it seems to be the only option around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha, yeah true and such an obvious one too. What was your thoughts on the HCG blaster? Some pretty bad revues on here, but it seems to be the only option around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think the blaster looks really good , could be more crisp details ...but all i think a 4 on the dice

the props in the picture is from HCG And me ..the kriss vector is the real thing from Kriss company

Thanks for the response OITH, I appreciate it :).

If I understand you correctly, the items are not original movie props or costumes right? Was the KV firearm used in the film?

Very nice display either way :).

Thanks for the response OITH, I appreciate it :).

If I understand you correctly, the items are not original movie props or costumes right? Was the KV firearm used in the film?

Very nice display either way :).

Nothing is original movie prop ,but the kriss comes from kriss company , not a cheap plastic rifle

I never thought it was a cheap, plastic rifle :). I was curious if anything was an original prop or costume from a film.

Again, very nice display :thumbsup. Those are some very detailed replicas.

Now why on earth would you wonder that? It couldn't be that he listed it in the PRODUCTION MADE COSTUMES AND PROPS FORUM instead of the REPLICA FORUMS. :lol

No matter.... I LOVE THE HCG SYNTH ;)

Now why on earth would you wonder that? It couldn't be that he listed it in the PRODUCTION MADE COSTUMES AND PROPS FORUM instead of the REPLICA FORUMS. :lol

I didn't "wonder" anything. I said I was "curious" ;) because initially OITH didn't say exactly what everything was in his photo. The only way to find out was to ask him no?

Either way, it's not a big deal to me if he posted replicas in the original section (which happens a lot), as none of us is perfect.

It's still a nice collection and display, replica or production originals :thumbsup.

I'll ask here, because this seems like the right place to ask: The some of the background extras in the 'immigration' scenes had prop passports. Did any of those make it into private hands?

Attachments

• Passport.jpeg
    Passport.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 96
It was posed there because i thought i had a screen used black blaster in the mail ...but that never arrived and was canseled ;(

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back