Rick and Morty

The one thing I like about the show is that events carry over to other episodes, it's not like most shows where something happens and is forgotten.

Love when Morty told his sister about his dead body in the yard.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I felt sorry for Rick at the end of the episode. But after the titles he had bounced back.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

I know others probably noticed too, but they had Mr. P.B. in the opening credits as well.

Ya, I thought that was hilarious. He imbedded himself that deep into memory that he was in the credits!

Knowing the show, he'll probably be gone. But I *would* like to know what the deal was with the blood. He's obviously the initial parasite but possibly with added powers.

The little SOB must have anticipated the inevitable of getting shot and prepared for it. Or maybe all the other parasites were illusions and it was the only one all along.

The fact that he bled really made for a dark ending to the show after so much silliness. It could be that maybe there's an alpha parasite who can bleed and all those he creates just have green goo in them too.

The fact that he bled really made for a dark ending to the show after so much silliness. It could be that maybe there's an alpha parasite who can bleed and all those he creates just have green goo in them too.

I like all these parasite conspiracy theories.

I think the joke is that he is in fact real, despite all our assumptions to the contrary. I think it's funnier if the audience is wrong and he's actually supposed to have been around this whole time, we've just never seen him before.

I think the joke is that he is in fact real, despite all our assumptions to the contrary. I think it's funnier if the audience is wrong and he's actually supposed to have been around this whole time, we've just never seen him before.

That's the way I took it, too.

That could be the entire plan they had: just because we've never seen him before doesn't mean he wasn't really part of the family. He could have been gone for a season doing his own thing and is in the titles now because they introduced him to the storyline. It's like Richie's older brother on Happy Days: he's in the first episode and you never see him again.

On the latest episode...

Rick's ship's psychological attack on that police officer by momentarily bringing back his dead son was hands down the most horrified I've been watching this show.

I laughed while at the same time cringing at what I was watching..

Gotta start watching this show sober... it's too much! ha.

This is one of the darkest cartoons around and they make it seem so natural to the characters that it fits in without feeling like it's just for shock value. I really want to know what Rick's ex wife was like to have married him in the first place lol.

We love the show here at our house.

I've started working on a "Functioning" Mr. Meeseeks box. Check out the build thread here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=247063
meseeks pic7.PNG

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back