I just FOUND a box full of ANM2 Boosters!!!

Originally posted by WinstonWolf359@Dec 29 2005, 09:28 PM
Neat-O.  What are those used for again?;)
[snapback]1146357[/snapback]​

they are used for the back grip of the obi wan episode 3 and 4 saber

the episode three one may not be that, and of course it has a covertect knob in it.

ya...now i am really being serious...did you or did you not get them at office depot?

i am being dead serious....and they are nice...i see they already have a hole for the covertect belt clip thing...

and o srry i thought he was legit...i am a sucker like that sometimes...pretend you nvr heard that.........

Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Dec 30 2005, 10:18 AM
ya...now i am really being serious...did you or did you not get them at office depot?

i am being dead serious....and they are nice...i see they already have a hole for the covertect belt clip thing...

and o srry i thought he was legit...i am a sucker like that sometimes...pretend you nvr heard that.........
[snapback]1146727[/snapback]​

No SWM, he did not get them from Office Depot. He had them custom machined to match the part used in Ep 4 ANH. The hole is not for a covertech, it was on the original found part. :)

Originally posted by Romans Empire@Dec 30 2005, 06:57 AM
I'd be more than happy to take TWO money orders in that case. :D

Here's a pic for everyone's enjoyment... WEATHERED:

Boosterweathered.JPG

[snapback]1146576[/snapback]​

Are both weathered??
They look amazing.....I thought the right was the original...

Are they ready to ship?

I'll take 20 weathered ones for $66,554 just put them back in the box and contact me in a few years when they're ready................NOT.......... :lol

Seriously...how do you just happen to find a boxful of boosters....I've had a bloody good look round my house and only found a box of tissues :(

You guys crack me up. :lol
As some have mentioned, I was joking about finding them at Office Depot. And, just in case, they are not really $3,3327.73 each.

Originally posted by Coinprop@Dec 30 2005, 05:44 PM
Are both weathered??
They look amazing.....I thought the right was the original...

Are they ready to ship?
[snapback]1146834[/snapback]​

I thought the same thing after I was done weathering them, but both are machined. :D

The machine finish is ready to ship, but I need another week for anodizing. ALSO, thinking of addind WEATHERED to my site.

Aluminum Black.

Don't forget to go outside when using it... it's been so long since I weathered anything I forgot to go outside last night. :eek:

I can still smell that stuff in my nose today.... YUUUCCCKKK...

that's cool. Those look really nice as one might come to expect from you, Roman. Nice job. Now I'll have to start saving so I can get a couple of those and a couple of your new pommels.

Those look great Roman. After seeing them I'm not getting off to a good start on New Years Resolution to spend less on props. :D

Glad I can help, guys. :)

Originally posted by ElmoandBloodyShow@Jan 1 2006, 06:57 PM
IS your "sink drain" the new updated to the Rolls-Royce Derwent specs?
[snapback]1148154[/snapback]​

Um, yes and no. The sink drain that is "out of stock" on my website is a replica of the original part, but scaled off pictures. It was/IS the only one made with the angled holes. However, those were made before the actual parts was found, so I did not have one in hand to replicate.

Now, back to boosters:

BoosterMach1.jpg

Hey Roman.

Great job on these parts.

I just can't figure out something, on the new pommel, is there a threaded hole for the rod? Also since the gear is an exactly reproduction of the acutal part and since there is a large space in the middle, how do you secure it from making the gear wobble between the pommel and the clamp? Sorry I don' t have too much experience in assembly.

No worries, it's pretty simple to figure out if you have the parts in-hand.

The underneath of the sink knob cap is threaded (see pic below). Even with the wide space running through the booster, it will be held in place on both ends. First, it will be perfectly centered once it's inserted in to the sink knob. Second, it will lay flat against the clamp spacer on the other end. Since the spacer's alignment is straight it will keep the boosters alignment straight once tightened. And once it is tightened... no wobble.

Hope that helps. :)

eBayAS2.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back