aircraft modeling forum?

DownInFlames

Hello all,
Does anyone know where I can find a good forum or webpage with photos and techniques regarding
aircraft modeling?
Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DownInFlames @ Feb 2 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1410619[/snapback]</div>
Hello all,
Where could I find a forum or webpage regarding aircraft modeling?
Thanks
[/b]

Right Here. Or did you have something more specific in mind?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DownInFlames @ Feb 2 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1410576[/snapback]</div>
Hello all,
Does anyone know where I can find a good forum or webpage with photos and techniques regarding
aircraft modeling?
Thanks
[/b]
The biggest one would be the Aircraft resource centre.
Here is a link to the main page.
Heres a link to the forums.
You could also check out Hyperscale.

Thank you very much .

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gold Leader @ Feb 3 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]1410882[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DownInFlames @ Feb 2 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1410576[/snapback]
Hello all,
aircraft modeling?
Thanks
[/b]
The biggest one would be the Aircraft resource centre.
Here is a link to the main page.
Heres a link to the forums.
You could also check out Hyperscale.
[/b][/quote]

I went on a long search for any & all the aftermarket kit upgrades to currently offered kits to no avail. I was looking for drop flaps, detailed cockpits, whole wheels, accurate wheel wells, decals, photoetch gauges.....the fun stuff to do different versions of one kit. I didn't have much luck and the stuff I did find wasn't what I was looking for. :unsure

There IS a lot of information regarding aircraft modeling in general, it just takes time to sift through it all until you find what you're looking for. Beware a lot of it has regards to RC aircraft too.

Steve

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back