Pred Bio Helmet Helmet Help

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I dont know what time warp ive been in but ive just heard some news about King Jamie.... :eek WTF

So in light of this can anyone give me any information on a good source for a Pred Bio Helmet preferably Version 1.
I know about the smaller UK version and to be honest im not interested in that one, if possible id like to find one thats raw and ready for painting as i want to do a coustom paint job on it

any help would be appreciated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(magpie9 @ Feb 2 2007, 11:22 PM) [snapback]1410553[/snapback]</div>
Hi,
Try The Hunters Lair forum,superb source for everything Pred.
[/b]

I have one of King J's P1 helmets...it's one of 4 he made... battle damage is done to the P1 standards.
I may consider selling it ( because I am looking to buy a car)
pm me if you are interested
mike

I once saw a collage of all the fan-made P1 bio helmets available... quite a collection... though, never did figure out which were the most accurate... am definitely interested in an accurate P1 bio as well, but probably don't have the money to get one of the really accurate ones... though, it doesn't hurt browsing my options.

Thanks guys

ive actually found my way over to the lair so fingers crossed :thumbsup

i want a Bio that needs painting as i want to do a custom job of my own but thanks for the offer :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back