Motel Hell Costume Life-sized Farmer Vincent Smith

sirbrad

Sr Member
Been wanting to make this one for many years now and now it will be done soon! Time to make another custom chainsaw which are a REAL pain to make so I don't do many. Added a 36 inch bar on this one which will also double as my Leatherface chainsaw.

mbhk.jpg

dhm6.jpg

m1of.jpg

w8px.jpg

njlf.jpg

evzy.jpg

The transformation you did on that chainsaw is gorgeous! It's nice to see some Motel Hell love. Its usually lost amongst the bigger name horror flicks.

Thanks, yeah I love to also make obscure characters that most have forgotten or never knew about, like Madman, Cropsey Maniac, and many more. Lots more to come!
sqqh.jpg

a3dp.jpg

krmu.jpg

sb69.jpg

buxr.jpg

pkud.jpg

3vgi.jpg

5faf.JPG

Excellent job on all! How long did it take you to remove the stickers from that chainsaw? I bought one 2 years ago, and I swear the glue is still sticky on parts of it...

I have a Motel Hell T-shirt that I once wore when getting fast food. The girl behind the counter asked me, "Where's Motel Hell?" I sort of rolled my eyes, but in all fairness, the movie no doubt came out before she was even born.

Thanks! Actually these chainsaws did not have stickers, but the other similar style ones did. I did not have to remove them though as I take the entire blade off and replace it. One may have been on the body also and I scraped them off with a scraper also. Yeah I love doing the more obscure characters that most do not know or forgot, as well as all the famous ones.

Ah, good ol' Farmer Vincent! I used to dress as him a bunch of years back! This costume freaks people the F out!
1450243_10151797576056569_2005512652_n.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back