Fallout New Vegas NCR Veteran Ranger

GilliGen

So i decided to build my own FNW NCR costume, i'm a big Fallout series fan, so here is my work for now...

VnmAGXy.jpg
ToD1HbZ.jpg
uBpAk1f.jpg
i still have many work, like finishig the front filter, cover the gaps on the front filter, making the lights etc...
i hope you like it :)

Looks good man but, I would recommend adding more filler to the helmet and sanding out till its rounded so you don't see the pep file shape as much. I know it is a lot more work and time, but it really is worth it in the end. Also great job on the mask and filter, they look great.

I also love F:NV I am in the process of doing a few weapons build from Fallout using airsoft guns. Can't wait for the finished project.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Thank you for the tips, i will do my best to finish the mask, and then the armor and duster...

MrFish what do you mean by adding more filter?

oh yea, yes i will use a two component kit with fibers for that ;) anyways thnx for the tip, anyone have a tip how to make the armor, by armor i mean the material for make one :)
Can someone tell me where can i get get the duster?

Last edited:
Sry for the delay, after the holidays i continued working on the mask and have done a lot of progress, tommorow i'll post some pictures
the bad thing is that here in Croatia no one sells EVA Foam and those dusters, so i'll probarly order it from amazon...

I kinda suck wih textil material, also its hard to combine into one duster... Do u have some suggestion rather then EVA?

When I made this outfit last year, I used EVA foam for the breastplate, and a suedette material for the duster. Came out really well. There's >200 photos of my build here, if you want to have a look

Looks epic man! I was going to make that kind of the mask but when I opened the files with pepakura half of the pieces didn't were on the paper... also those pieces fill it all with cooor, didn't have so much color in the printer back then. Im aware that my mask doesn't have the sharp edges on the front, he hugh pdo. Files aren't so detailed, but Im already thinkig building a second one, and this one with those more detailed files...

Here are some more pictures...

RgwSIlf.jpg
I will use auto body kit to cover the whole mask with it so i can't see those ugly marks from the fiberglass...

QomMjOM.jpg
The tails is still in work progress, i just added the fiber from the outer side and the iner side, tommorow i'll use auto body to cover it...

Ik0EZrp.jpg

LhQOeYU.jpg
So this is how it looks all together (only didn't add the light bridges...

I will also use auto body kit on the helmet but, i don't want to have a helmet round like a baby's ass, i looked the pictures from @AndyValentine and decided that i will not smooth the helmet too much...

wZZic7Z.jpg
Im very pleased with the look of the fillter, i just need to add auto body on the top of it...

4NvaPRz.jpg
here is a piece of the bridge from the side...

iOqzALG.jpg
I need to glue this, add fiber and smooth it with kit...

Soooo... that's it for now, i hope u like it :thumbsup

I cannot wait to see the completed project. It makes me want to replay Fallout: New Vegas.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back