My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Apparently as already suggested I would also recommend you woodstain it, doesn't cost that much, it's very easy and doesn't take long either. Very nice collection by the way, tres magnifique! :D

Thank you!! ^^ To be fair, it doesn't bother me much, it makes a little contrast :p

Little addition today! Super happy!

DSC_0483.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Emma ;)
Les photos de ta collection sont encore plus belles ici que sur Facebook, puisqu'elles sont plus grandes... :p
Bon....bin, il ne te restera plus qu'à acheter les prochaines "Nike"......, peut-être même une "vraie" bouteille PEPSI (il paraîtrait qu'ils ont l'intention de sortir le modèle)....
Et après......., bah, il te restera toujours la possibilité d'aller dévaliser le "Musée" de ton "Partner in time" :lol
Bon week-end Miss ;)
Ben

English Doc!

Emma your collection looks great, so great I don't even notice the cases. You could always rearrange and have one 85 case and the other 2015.

English Doc!

Emma your collection looks great, so great I don't even notice the cases. You could always rearrange and have one 85 case and the other 2015.

Yes, this is what I said in French, that we should avoid talking in French ;P

There are many items from 1955, so I kinda do this by shelves really xD

The first cabinet goes 1st shelf:1985. Second shelf: 2015. Third shelf: 1955, but I cannot really display everything in one shelf nor in one cabinet, so I re arrange everything the way I can XD.

Plus I took Spanish, so it's not fair. :lol ;)

That hoverboard with the handles is great! I don't think I've seen anyone do that version before.

I rather like Aaron handlebars because the proportions are closer to the one seen in the movie, just my opinion, but it's a great item to have in a collection, so I'm pretty happy of it :p
@MitasTouch, could be true, could not, it's difficult to tell without a COA... But there again, it depends where this COA is from, so could be a real item.

Last edited:
This is on ebay claiming to be a the screen used plutonium rod. No mention of a COA though. $500 and no refunds.
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/pt0AAOSwv0tU~4m9/$_3.JPG

Could be genuine or not, it's always best to check if they know the background behind the prop, how they acquired it etc. I also look at their feedback too, to see if they've sold anything similar in the past.
Was searching for this plutonium rod just now & found that some other clown is selling a HC 2015 jacket for nearly $300! :lol

So, I think this might be the best thread to add this to, but I saw this in the weekly music magazines yesterday....
IMG_0763[1].JPG
IMG_0765[1].JPG
I think tickets to this might be good to add to my 'back to the future' collection.... oh and also in the same magazine was this!
IMG_0766[1].JPG

Hey emma have you considered getting magnoli's updated jacket? He got a Guess vest that has the same colors as the real one to get accurate fabric and a member on here who has a real jacket like the one from the movie gave him measurements. Or if you're on a budget there is a $200 jacket that is pretty good. Or you might still be happy with the jacket you have whoch is perfectly fine. The first picture is one that a member sent me of a jacket he won on ebay in December. He got it for only $100. Lucky guy.
wolverine-all-day-baby-jackets-belts-claws-oh-my-img_0795-jpg-445705d1425253086

This is another replica that's out there from maxcady.com
denim.jpg

djacketm.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back