My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

my collection: IMG_20150217_110510047_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150130_162220658_HDR.jpgi am located in germany so its easy to get the Krups Grinders :)

Last edited:
I had them off gumtree as I can't afford brand new cabinets.

If I fill up the jar with sweets... Well, I don't think they will last long xD

I had them off gumtree as I can't afford brand new cabinets.

If I fill up the jar with sweets... Well, I don't think they will last long xD

That's exactly what happened in the movie. I guess the film crew was hungry. :D

attachment.php

You could fill it up with colored marbles that look like candies. ;)

834f090f9cdb2a57684957805cb7dc51.jpg

Attachments

• glassjar.jpg
    glassjar.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 922
The image is from Google. But there are marbles like these on eBay, too. Search for chinese checkers marbles. :)

Your collection is awesome Emma! I can't believe how many items you've been able to track down. Is there a website or something which identifies all those props (like the candy jar)?
Seems impossible to find on your own.

Your collection is awesome Emma! I can't believe how many items you've been able to track down. Is there a website or something which identifies all those props (like the candy jar)?
Seems impossible to find on your own.

It's been now 4 years since I started my collection, and I identified many things myself. Researches can take a while, but there is a way on doing them ;).

For the jar, I started with "candy jar". From there I managed to find the name of this specific pattern until that I find something similar in shape, and finally found the brand. And this is how I found it. Took 2 days of intensive research, but I found it. The brand is REGALINE.

Well, little upgrade of the collection, couldn't find a cheap cabinet of the same colour, but I guess it's okay :p

Apparently as already suggested I would also recommend you woodstain it, doesn't cost that much, it's very easy and doesn't take long either. Very nice collection by the way, tres magnifique! :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back