My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

:lol After having a second look at your great collection I just crazy thought. You know those old dancing Coca-Cola cans with sunglasses and headphones? A dancing pepsi perfect bottle wearing BTTF styled 3D glasses :p

I'd need to make smaller versions of the glasses and headphones though x)

Here's my new little guy! So happy! Wanted one for a while now, it has the correct and original bridge and all! Wanted to thanks @MitasTouch for showing me the listing!

Ibanez Roadstar II from 1984!

DSC_0366.jpg

Last edited:
So the little guy guitar is different than the ones you have posted pictures of lower in this thread?... It looks the same, or am I not seeing it?... is it different make or model number?

So the little guy guitar is different than the ones you have posted pictures of lower in this thread?... It looks the same, or am I not seeing it?... is it different make or model number?

Do you mean the travel guitar? Yeah it's the same, it's a Chiquita Hondo guitar from 1983. For the little anecdote; it was originally created by Erlewine and Gibbons (from ZZtop) in 1979. They wanted to produce more of them, so they signed a contract with Hondo. However, Erlewine was rather unhappy of the low quality of the guitars by Hondo, so as soon as the contract ended, they took back the production of the Chiquita ^^

Some more pictures :p

DSC_0944.jpg

DSC_0936.jpg
DSC_0934.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean the travel guitar? Yeah it's the same, it's a Chiquita Hondo guitar from 1983. For the little anecdote; it was originally created by Erlewine and Gibbons (from ZZtop) in 1979. They wanted to produce more of them, so they signed a contract with Hondo. However, Erlewine was rather unhappy of the low quality of the guitars by Hondo, so as soon as the contract ended, they took back the production of the Chiquita ^^

Very Cool! I did not know that... I learn something new every day. Your collection is so Amazing!
Side note: I just got my yellow anvil case last week that I ordered. I am going to start working on that soon.
By any chance do you know the font used or size on the "Plutonium Handle with care"
I need to find out so I can make a template to use.

Very Cool! I did not know that... I learn something new every day. Your collection is so Amazing!
Side note: I just got my yellow anvil case last week that I ordered. I am going to start working on that soon.
By any chance do you know the font used or size on the "Plutonium Handle with care"
I need to find out so I can make a template to use.

I believe Roland posted some of these graphics in the paper section, would be worth a look :p

@alloccosol. Earlier I think she was talking about her Ibanez Roadstar II 430. I told her about an ebay listing she couldn't view for some reason. I have one as well. It's a great guitar and sounds nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, new to the forums (just joined to get ideas on a deadpool costume) But skimming thru the forums I came across the header "my bttf collection" totally lured me in. Great collection Im thinking of getting a few pieces myself. But you need a delorean in there..... thats about the only piece I have but would look good in your area. Anywhos, great collection brought a smile to my face, now looks like I have another money pit!:lol

My little corner

20160323_125459.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back