My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

If I would buy on swan flight, I would pay $460 incl. shipping, so even if Anvil would ask $140 for shipping to Germany, it would still be cheaper in total. I just think the customs fees would kill it.

Are they offering the interior foam that is fitted with accurate inserts for "plutonium" tubes?

That price includes the fitted foam insert with the holes for the plutonium tubes according to the quote.

It will be even harder for me since I have all 3 guitars. lol

Haha yeah, to be honest, I'd love to have all guitars, but I don't think I'd have the money for them nor space x/ I'd still love to have the Ibanez, but it's not easy to find one in a decent price with the correct bridge x)

Haha yeah, to be honest, I'd love to have all guitars, but I don't think I'd have the money for them nor space x/ I'd still love to have the Ibanez, but it's not easy to find one in a decent price with the correct bridge x)

True. It took me like a year of passing up the Ibanez guitar before I found one for a good price. I still need to find an accurate whammy bar. Most bars in the style from the movie are screw in. This Ibanez needs a push in bar. Like you literally just push the end of it into the guitar. I emailed Ibanez about it but never got a reply.

I have a lot of items that you have but no way to display any of it properly. It's all in my home state in my old bedroom.

I like it, Emma

Thanks!!!

And yeah Mitastouch, it's literally the only space I have to display my collection as I'm renting a flat. It's not extremely big, so got to compact everything, there are way too many cool items in BTTF x) I feel like it's never ending haha

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely amazing collection! I can't believe you actually have a back-up prop in the collection.

Yes, the Slice bottle and my Pizza hut wrapper! My preciouuuuus :p

Very very nice collection Emma!
It does look a tad busy ;) :lol Although you do seem to be missing a certain giant speaker :lol although I have no idea how you would get that in there :p

I certainly wouldn't be able to! I'll stick to my little chiquita amp that came with the guitar xD! The display looks so much better in real life though! I don't get tired how cool the chiquita looks now haha!

I certainly wouldn't be able to! I'll stick to my little chiquita amp that came with the guitar xD! The display looks so much better in real life though! I don't get tired how cool the chiquita looks now haha!

:lol After having a second look at your great collection I just crazy thought. You know those old dancing Coca-Cola cans with sunglasses and headphones? A dancing pepsi perfect bottle wearing BTTF styled 3D glasses :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back