My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Well it was just an idea. I don't have the vest nor have I ever painted any kind of fabric. I'll keep this information in mind.

I had it from the same guy who sold me the jacket, both unbranded, probably custum orders x)
I've put the tag from my green class 5 vest on this one, so I can pretend XD
Thanks David :)!

Sadly I am not sure that I can do that. Apparently the person who made the jacket, made everything by hand (mainly talking about the drawings/pictures inside), and taking pictures of it in the aim of reproducing it, would kinda be considered as a "recast". I would really not care if it was a massive manufactured jacket, but doesn't seem the case ><! + my camera is getting a bit old, not sure I can give any HD pictures of anything xD But if it can help I can surely take pictures of it in different angle, so maybe you'll have a better idea of how it looks.
Your vest and jacket are both from Head Goonie. The person who sold you them probably removed the logos.
012000000014.gif

012000000016.gif

012000000016_2.gif

Last edited:
Hey yes they are :) that's how I had 2 other jackets (I discovered who they were XD). I'm keeping the first one i had with no tag. I sold the two other one I bought later on to compare sizes. They are expensive, but the quality of thir clothes is really amazing!

Last edited:
Those guys are great. They even made Marty's backpack. Looks exactly like my original. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• b0177537_15295741.jpg
    b0177537_15295741.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 795
I am excited for my next two items that I will aquire in the coming months. The Guess jacket and a custom made burnt orange puffer vest. One of my friend is skilled at making clothes and such and she agreed to help me with this. I explained in detail and gave as many reference pictures of both of the items to be as accurate as she can. I made a thread that will document the progress on them.

I wish scans of the inside of Marty's jacket existed. What are the pictures on the liner? I know it's not all paisley patterns.

Last edited:
I know that picture (you already showed it on the previous page ;)), but their replica doesn't show the same drawings as the screen used jacket.

Do you think this fabric existed back then when they used it, or is it completely custom?

Hi guys!
Just wanted to add my two cents, been building up my 1985 Marty stuff, managed to score some 1st gen Guess jeans, guess jacket not the screen accurate one but very pleased with it, a replica shirt from M&S, all you brits will know M&S :) for £6!! and the Nikes are mine from new, authentic weathering as i bought these over 10 years ago when they released the bruin like Nikes! Just bought the JVC camcorder which is on its way!
Emma, your collection is amazing, very jealous!
_DSC0284.JPG_DSC0283.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back