My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Re: My Back to the Future collection - COMIC CON P.25

Thanks Emma, I loved your outfit, it was great to meet you finally, I am just sorry i had to dash off after the MJF talk as my sister had just arrived and I had her ticket to get in.
Chris, thank you..I had intended wearing it to the BTTF talk, but like I say I was in the queue for Chris Lloyd's autograph and I was near the front so I didn't want to leave..as it was, I could have left, gone to the talk then come back after and still got his autograph as I had VQ ticket number 3 for sunday. darn. I did see your cosplay group, but I missed saying hi to everyone because I was dashing here there and everywhere for photoshoots and autographs, the whole weekend is a bit of a blur. I was helping to man our stand too so I was trying to be in three places at once :)

Last edited by a moderator:

image.jpgTryed to be inconspicuous!!

Loving all these fantastic costumes! I had a brilliant time on both the Friday and Sunday. The talk was brilliant and a picture with Michael and the Delorean was just awesome! Got most of the autographs on the Friday and had a few pictures with most of the cast. Was very very crowded but good fun. Also had a picture sitting the Delorean, which was amazing!! What a weekend. Did any of you guys manage to get a BTTF poster at the talk too? Pretty cool free item weren't they! I didn't see the t shirts? Where were they Emma? Do you have a picture, would love to see it. :) Also wondering if anyone went to the 'Back in Time' panel and Q&A before the main talk? Would have loved to have gone to it, but needed to get in the queue for the main talk, which was outside the building. Anyone go in to it, that could tell us what they showed?

Last edited:

hi guys,

just curious, how much does it cost to get a photo taken with MJF?

hi guys,

just curious, how much does it cost to get a photo taken with MJF?

Hi Mark, it was expensive!! To have a pic with MJF and the Delorean was £95!! I think it was a little less with just him. There was also a diamond pass where you got extras including his autograph which was something like £445!!

Everyone's pics are awesome, I see so many of your faces at the event!! :thumbsup

Wow! This is heavy! Awesome collection.

"I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous."
^^my new mantra^^:lol

Well, MJF wasn't even the most expensive star - the shoot with Sigourney Weaver was 110 GBP including the power loader and 95 without...

I'll do it for £95 but £445 is a bit too much...

Hi Mark, it was expensive!! To have a pic with MJF and the Delorean was £95!! I think it was a little less with just him. There was also a diamond pass where you got extras including his autograph which was something like £445!!

Everyone's pics are awesome, I see so many of your faces at the event!! :thumbsup

That's cool! Thanks for taking a picture Emma. Were they on the table outside the main talk/panel area? I didn't see them?

Yeah they were near the desk next to the talk room. You had to give your name, they had a list to check that up :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back