My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Re: My Back to the Future collection - COMIC CON P.25

Hi Emma, I went on the Sunday. I felt the same as you, very busy and hot and spent a lot of time queuing, but it was so worth it to meet the actors, even though it was very brief!!

You are so lucky to get the MJF autograph, I would have loved that but like you say, the prices were crazy.

I got a pic with MJF and the Delorean, Chris Lloyd and the Delorean, a pic with Lea Thompson, and a pic and autograph with Claudia Wells. I see Marty's grandma, brother and Harry Waters but money was running out as I also got a pic and autograph with James Remar and bought the little Marty and Doc figures that were show specials. Could have spent thousands!!

In regards to your display, I like your second picture, a frame above each cabinet looks good!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures, they're amazing! We're all jealous ;)
I prefer the way you display them on the second picture too.

@Emma: I prefer your second picture arrangement:thumbsup To separate the big collage in 2 smaller ones is a good idea, since framing a smaller amount of pictures increases the contrast of each photo. I was at the LFCC the complete WE, but unfortunately, I haven't seen you on Saturday :cry
Of course, I also was busy rushing from one actor to the next. Well...finally, I got every photo and autograph I wanted - MJF was too expensive for me as well:(
I've been attending the LFCC since 2012 and can't imagine another year the LFCC was that overcrowded like this year. Due to my costumes I was sweating the whole time (though it was 10°C less than in Germany) and the only area where it was comfortably cool was the third floor... But nonetheless, I couldn't figure missing this great event and perhaps the unique opportunity to see 11 BTTF actors :D Therefor, thanks to Showmasters and especially the LFCC team!!!

@Emma: I prefer your second picture arrangement:thumbsup To separate the big collage in 2 smaller ones is a good idea, since framing a smaller amount of pictures increases the contrast of each photo. I was at the LFCC the complete WE, but unfortunately, I haven't seen you on Saturday :cry
Of course, I also was busy rushing from one actor to the next.

It really was insane!! It was so difficult to meet everybody :( I would have loved to see you too, were you wearing any of your costumes? They always look awesome haha :)

I would have loved to see you too, were you wearing any of your costumes?

Well, I wore both the Marty 1985 and 2015 version - here are some pics Donald Fullilove.jpgHarry Waters Jr..jpgJames Tolkan 2 Fb.pngLea Thompson 2.jpgMichael J. Fox Clock 2.jpgChristopher Lloyd.jpgJeffrey Weissman.jpg

Last edited:

Omg, I love your face expressions haha xD

Yeah, I thought smiling on every photo with the BTTF actors would be pretty boring - but I have more pics with other stars and always smile on them:D

This one is incredible!! Very funny!
&
Great pics. Thanks for sharing them. You sure had a lot of fun

Thank you! Yes, I had lots of fun ;D

hi PsyChris,
thanks for posting, I'm so jealous, taking a photo with MJF is a dream come true ;) you look great in our bttf2 jacket btw :thumbsup

Thanks, but that's owing to your good work;) I simply buy the most items, sometimes modify them if needed, but I can't create such good things myself. For example, the jacket is yours, the belt parts are from another RPF member that hasn't been active here for almost one year now... the cap is custom-made by a hatter from my homeland with the same lenticular sheets that were used for the DS caps, the hoverboard is from clock88's first run (with less flaws than the later runs) and the air mags are the V2 (still not modified).
The same applies for my 1985 costume - everything is bought from various vendors (the only thing I did myself was combining 2 headphone models for getting an AIWA HP-M15 imitation). Unfortunately, the Maxcady vest is too reddish, too glossy, not puffy enough and much too short though I bought the biggest size they sell:(
Well, I did this due to Magnoli's delays in finding a better nylon fabric for his vest...

This one is incredible!! Very funny!
Yeah, but when giving her autograph on my hoverboard Lea wrote "I love Calvin Klien". She better had looked more thorough at my underwear :lol

Yeah, I thought smiling on every photo with the BTTF actors would be pretty boring - but I have more pics with other stars and always smile on them:D

Yeah I can't do funny faces, if I do them, I just look stupid, not funny xD

Hey Emma,

I love your collections...this one and the Toy Story one. Back when Toy Story first came out I started the same collection...but then I had kids and I couldn't resist letting them play with them!

I've read that you like to collect the books and magazines and just wondered if you had the copy of the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam that Lea Thomson is carrying at school in 1955?
I have a copy that I think is the same edition, and I'm sure you can still find them for quite cheap in Ebay (even though my copy is nearly 80 years old!)

My Copy
20150728_131052.jpg

_cd3a0461_bbcb_d72d_01ed_a38c168adbb2.jpg

M

ha-ha Chris, I was in the line up with you for your Lea Thompson photograph, I took my Calvin Klein's to wear but decided not to at the last minute. Here are my photos, I decided to wear my full radiation suit for the picture with Christopher Lloyd in the Delorian. All the actors were so so nice, I unfortunately missed a couple of photo-shoots as I was queuing for other signatures (Christopher Lloyd was a nightmare to get - should have bought a diamond pass). I also had to miss the BTTF, which I am gutted about, the whole weekend cost me a fortune, but it was well worth it :D
SCN_0001.jpgSCN_0002.jpgSCN_0003.jpgSCN_0004.jpgSCN_0005.jpgSCN_0006.jpgSCN_0007.jpgSCN_0008.jpg

This is me dressed in the radiation suit I made myself to wear and a guy dressed as Biff

10955311_10155789979065693_930666822505559657_n.jpg

Big thank you to everyone showing pics, great stuff! i really wish i could have gone but time and funds got in the way..... everyone's pics and costumes are very cool... :thumbsup

But I'll get another one
ha-ha Chris, I was in the line up with you for your Lea Thompson photograph, I took my Calvin Klein's to wear but decided not to at the last minute. Here are my photos, I decided to wear my full radiation suit for the picture with Christopher Lloyd in the Delorian. All the actors were so so nice, I unfortunately missed a couple of photo-shoots as I was queuing for other signatures (Christopher Lloyd was a nightmare to get - should have bought a diamond pass). I also had to miss the BTTF, which I am gutted about, the whole weekend cost me a fortune, but it was well worth it :D
View attachment 507337View attachment 507338View attachment 507339View attachment 507340View attachment 507341View attachment 507342View attachment 507343View attachment 507344

This is me dressed in the radiation suit I made myself to wear and a guy dressed as Biff

View attachment 507345

Wow, great stuff and a nice radiation suit! And congrats to you getting Lloyd's autograph :thumbsup I wasn't that lucky but will get another chance at the FACTS in Belgium ;) I met that Biff cosplayer as well - nice guy! But what do you mean with you missed the BTTF? You mean the talk? I was there at Sunday and it was worth every single pound! My BTTF cosplay group had no chance with getting tickets for that show 'cause they booked all their tickets when this talk had already been sold out. They attended the MJF talk on Saturday which was great, too. Did you meet them? The cosplay group consisted of another (female) 2015 Marty, a 2015 Doc, a 1985 Biff, a Griff and a 1955 George McFly. After they got to know some more cosplayers like the 1955 Lorraine, Marty Jr.'s sister and that Biff in your picture they walked through the exhibition hall altogether.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back