My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Re: My Back to the Future collection - COMIC CON P.25

It was 3 years ago I think, it was originally sold by Prop Store.

Another OG in my collection is the Slice Bottle, and it's probably my favourite in my collection. Someone was selling it on Ebay, sadly there is no COA, but it made it much cheaper than what they are usually selling for. But I am 100% this is an original, by comparing other bottles sold from shops like prop store etc.. It even has a yellow tint which proves it's been made a long time ago :p

that is awesome!!

OMG guys! I wanted to thanks Matt for these awesome slippers, they fit like a glove hehe!

DSC_0887.jpg

I also got this Pepsi seen at the end of Part III:

277474756_768463397468047_7432296290122665958_n.jpg

And I am quite happy as I scored a Diet Pepsi No Saccharin yesterday night for $20!!

Last edited:

Very envious of your collection! Looks amazing. Been looking for the Aiwa headphones for years, great find.

Haha thanks! On top of my geekiness with this Star Wars pyjama I have haha

Holy Crap!! Are those slippers like a Nike Mag kinda look like? What is "ISH" stand for?... I have a pair of slippers made by "Comfy feet" I think that is the brand name? That look like the same shape and style. Is that who made those?... Thats awesome!!

I am not sure what it stands for, but I think the brand is NY-ISH (probably new yorkish). They are so comfy! Loving them!

And wow these indie design ones look good too! I think there are several brands producing these now ^^

Okay, here is an update of the full collection, minus the outfits :p

And this is how I'm displaying the newspapers at the moment, I thought it was a great way to do it without damaging the paper:
(yeah I have no money to buy frames now xD)

DSC_0378.jpg

Last edited:

Okay, here is an update of the full collection, minus the outfits :p
And this is how I'm displaying the newspapers at the moment, I thought it was a great way to do it without damaging the paper:
(yeah I have no money to buy frames now xD)

Your collection is truly amazing!! Nicely displayed Emma, well done!! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back