My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys, it's been a while I wanted to show my BTTF collection, so here it is n_n, hope you're going to like it!

[UPDATE 06/08/2020]

IMG_6762.JPG

Last edited:
Great looking collection, Emma! The first two pictures made it look like the Aiwa you have was white. Had me wondering for a while about that until I saw your other photos!:lol Are you still gonna try to score all the items from Blast from the past store window?

Great looking collection, Emma! The first two pictures made it look like the Aiwa you have was white. Had me wondering for a while about that until I saw your other photos!:lol Are you still gonna try to score all the items from Blast from the past store window?

haha nah it's just the reflection xD It's just too clean haha

Yeah I'm trying to get the other items from the blast from the past store window, but the other items are either hard to find or either reaaally expensive xD

Good collection and nice presentation. Who has made ​​the pizza looks great, I'm also looking for a good pizza with the packing.

Good collection and nice presentation. Who has made ​​the pizza looks great, I'm also looking for a good pizza with the packing.

Thanks, a friend and I made the Pizza, and the wrapper is actually a genuine back up wrapper made during the production of BTTF2, like my Slice bottle ^^

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back