STAR WARS Life Size Collection - Pic Heavy

Ryan,

Glad I was brought on board to make the Rancor :) A fun project to do and I must say thanks for your patience on this one! Took a bit longer to make than I thought it would :) It is not very often that I get to see pics of my work all set up but coming out of the loft just makes this piece pop!

Ryan,

Glad I was brought on board to make the Rancor :) A fun project to do and I must say thanks for your patience on this one! Took a bit longer to make than I thought it would :) It is not very often that I get to see pics of my work all set up but coming out of the loft just makes this piece pop!

When I first saw this I thought Photoshop.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan,

I just went through your portfolio and was amazed! Love the Max Rebo band!

greetings~ Amazing job on all these characters. I'm making a Bossk / Rebel X-Wing Pilot character and started painting the same Cpt. Speky mask which I love. Its Latex mask and wondering how you painted yours and what colors / type of paint you used. Thank you!

I wanted to share the latest addition to the display - Grand Moff Tarkin. This was created by Jordu Schell, and is made of silicone. I haven't seen too many put on a life size figure, so for those who are curious here is how it looks. Apologies for my amateur photography!

Tarkin--1.JPG Tarkin--2.JPG Tarkin--3.JPG Tarkin--4.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back