Toronto Xmas Party 2013!!!

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys,

Every year I host a Christmas party for my local prop head friends and this year is no different, so please come on out! :) It will be held at my place in Burlington on December 14th.

If you would like to attend and need my address just send me a PM.

Details:

- We'll set a start time for 6pm which should give us PLENTY of time to eat, socialize, play some games, etc.

- This is a potluck party, bring a dish! Let us know here what you're bringing so that we don't double up.

- There will be a gift exchange. Everyone who would like to participate bring a wrapped gift (minimum $10 value) and they will all be bunched together. Then, everyone draws a number and picks a gift in order.

- I'm hoping to get ARTEMIS set up in the basement. If you haven't heard of it it's an entire starship bridge simulator that six people can play at the same time as a crew. To do this we need PCs! Laptops should do. Let me know if you can bring one!

- I've got LOTS of booze. If there's anything in particular you would like though feel free to bring it.

- Accommodations can be made for anyone who needs a place to sleep for the night.

- Feel free to bring props and/or costumes!

- FEEL FREE to invite friends & family! The more the merrier!

Some pics from last years' party:

Mikes Xmas Party - 2012 Photos by caveneau | Photobucket

You obviously know I'm planning on attending, I'll have to work out what I could bring food-wise, but I'll get in on the gift exchange. Guess this means I need to buy artemis for my tablet then.

Hmm, I will have to work out details with the mrs. turns out we may have plans. I'll let you know.

You obviously know I'm planning on attending, I'll have to work out what I could bring food-wise, but I'll get in on the gift exchange. Guess this means I need to buy artemis for my tablet then.

Hmm, I will have to work out details with the mrs. turns out we may have plans. I'll let you know.

:thumbsup

Dave Porter should be coming as well (hope to get confirmation from him soon). If he does come he brings 5 iPads with him. :)

He'll be handing out free cocaine to all attendees! :lol

Don't forget the snacks!

CrackSnack_zps24c1994f.jpg

Bump! So far I've got a mere 3 confirmed and 2 tentative. Sent a PM to folks who were at the prop party earlier this year. Let me know if you're coming! It's always a good time. :)

Awesome! I'll have to confirm for sure but I'm expecting to be there too.
It's always been a fun time hanging with you guys.

David

:thumbsup

Dave Porter should be coming as well (hope to get confirmation from him soon). If he does come he brings 5 iPads with him. :)

It looks like I'm coming, but as for the iPads, they were demo units, and 2 have been sold. I'll most likely be able to bring only 3.

And monkey, if you want, I can simply log in to my account and download my copy to your iPad, if you aren't up on buying it yourself.

It looks like I'm coming, but as for the iPads, they were demo units, and 2 have been sold. I'll most likely be able to bring only 3.

And monkey, if you want, I can simply log in to my account and download my copy to your iPad, if you aren't up on buying it yourself.

Awesome. :)

No problem on the ipads. We'll work with what we've got! Any folks with laptops or ipads be sure to bring them. :)

:( I have an Android tablet. I think i'm confirmed now, :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back