Street Judges Patrol San Diego Tough Mudder

The martin

yup, you read that right. I got a couple friends and convinced them that it was a good idea to do a tough mudder. As Street Judges. Our uniform of the day consisted of boots, utility pants, mega city justice dept PT shirts, and of course our helmets. Seeing how most if not all of the helmets here (my first included) as nice as possible with 'battle damage' painted on we had to make some stunt helmets. Pep base, a layer of fiberglass, and a lil bit of bondo. Not too much just a lil bit. After the bondo we coated the entire thing in fiberglass reisin again. Thus ensuring their waterproofing. Anyone who has seen pics of any obstacle race knows that mud and water are everywhere and being submerged is nothing more then par for the course.

In case anyone is wondering yes we ran the whole thing. No obstacle was bypassed even with names like Walk the plank, Arctic Enima, Trench warfare, Cage crawl, and the final one......Electroshock therapy. The helmets all survived and aside from some padding falling out when they were finally removed ( at the end of the day) are as good as they started.

Check out some pics. Enjoy!

arctic enima.jpgarctic enima walkout.jpgmonkeybars.jpgwe are the law.jpg

as you can see we stood out a bit.
buddy carry.jpgdaniel cage crawl.jpgoverwatch.jpgrunning.jpgstanding out.jpgwalking tall.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

moar.
daniel close up.jpgmartin closeup.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

judge walk.jpgjudge walk2.jpgmotovation.jpgwall cliimb.jpg

That's really awesome! I want to do a Tough Mudder in the future, don't think I can top this idea.

Really cool and good job!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back