Arkham Origins cowl Pepakura

tk1055

Sr Member
Just started the preliminary unfolding. Ripped the game model about two days ago. keep an eye here for updates.

Edit: Finished unfolded cowl.
View attachment batcowl.zip

Screenshot (217).png

Last edited:
SWEET. I've been working on a batsuit for my son's b-day (T-29 days). As I've been working, I was keeping tabs on art released for AO and have been pleasantly suprised to see how similar they are. If you can help me work out the neck, you would make me and a five-year-old boy VERY happy!

I do have plans on doing the whole batsuit. I will be releasing the files after completing the components. So far today I have gotten it down to the shoulder yolk and the ears are what is left. I hope to release the cowl by the end of the week and then move down to the torso.

Very awesome Tk , I've been researching the arkham origins suit since I played the game, I dare say it's my favorite iteration so far

Woooow. You know I'm really thinking AO has takin place as my favorite armored version of the batsuit bar NONE. This could be done as a movie suit and would still do the comic suit justice.

Just curious if anyone successfully built This Origins cowl in foam? Is this even for foam? I built the one by JF Customs already, its awesome btw. I tried to do this one cause it has the neck. Having all kinds of issues.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back