Fake arrow tips from the show Arrow

kkhollywood

Hi everyone just wanted to know if anybody had ideas on how to make fake broad arrow tips for a Arrow costume I'm doing for comic con

I recommend 1/8" masonite. Cut to the right size and shape, sand to give an "edge" and to modify the shape however you need.

It's all peace-tied. I walked in and within 5 minutes was told to peace-tie my sword. I would take what Zlurpo said and then cast them in silicone or rubber-cons tend to allow you to pull your weapon for photo ops, so I would also exchange your bowstring for a good elastic.

If you get a bow and make it look like the one on the show does it count as a custom prop?

- - - Updated - - -

If you get a bow and make it like the one on the show does it count as a custom prop?

Here I was thinking they made some custom ones for the show. Ah well.

The only reason I knew what they were is because they are the same broadheads I hunt with; I recognized them immediately. I knew archery and hunting would help me with costuming one of these days. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back