Long time no post. Over the last few months on and off I've been building a Megaman costume for Halloween. I'd never worked with bondo before, so i thought it would be a fun thing to try.
I started with a generic motorcycle helmet and started gluing on cardboard and plastic and hoped that bondo would cover any mistakes (I was wrong). Then scuffed up the helmet with a dremmel so that the bondo would stick. For the Blaster, I originally tried to make one that actually shot stuff, but after some faulty wiring and losing my eyebrows and about an inch of hair, I moved on to just LED lights that cycled colors. It was a fun build overall, and I definitely know a lot of things that I'd do differently on my next project. Below are some progress and final pics. I welcome any and all thoughts, critiques and tips. I'm here to learn.
ALSO: If this is in the wrong place, I apologize.