Brainshatterer's 2013 Halloween Costume Contest Entry

Hi all, this is my first year submitting, but I've been on the board a while, so, I guess new member? My only other costume I have is my SGU outfit but it was made for me, this was pieced together by me.

Hopefully the links work.
Daryl Dixon Slideshow by brainshatterer | Photobucket

Here's what I used to create Daryl Dixon for Halloween.
Red flannel plaid shirt from Costco, and some pinking shears to chop the arms off.
Daryl Ear necklace and black vest with wings from Spencers.
Levi Blue Jeans
Harley Davidson boots
SQUIRREL!!! squeaky dog toy from my dog grooming shop.
Crossbow from Amazon.com - shoot oversized nerf darts
Ron Burgundy wig from Spirit.
A little brown face paint
A Dodge seatbelt belt buckle :) - gotta add the redneck in :)
and grew out my facial hair - shaved it off last night.

Then in addition, I have a 7up custom Captain America mini chopper bike that I have been modding to be more like Daryl's. It's not done yet, but getting there. It runs on 4 batteries and is completely electric. I recently pulled the gas tank off, painting it flat black, fenders soon to follow, and I replaced the headlight with an led one after it burned out, 55volt headlight bulbs aren't easy to find. And I made a custom bracket and mounted up a model A taillight to it.
I have to do some errands now but will be back to add more pictures in case the link doesn't work.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back