Gears of War Locust - Theron Palace guard and my recent conversion to a Theron Elite

shiny.jpg526438_505587986134288_1617897473_n.jpgBad ******* ass.jpg

Re: Gears of War Locust - Theron Palace guard and my recent conversion to a Theron El

I don't know anything about Gears of War...but I do love that costume!

Re: Gears of War Locust - Theron Palace guard and my recent conversion to a Theron El

image.jpgimage.jpg

Was kinda hoping for a little more feedback but no worries : )

Here's a couple more pics

Great costumes! You put a lot of work into these. I have never played the Gears of War games, but I admire the character design.

Awesome, love the amount of bulk you managed to get into the costume :)

Cheers guys :) I love this game so much i'm gonna have a shot at converting it to General Raam. That way i'll have 3 heads, 2 sets of arms and 2 different shoulders so i never get bored of wearing it. Thinking of rigging up 15 or more modified battery powered flapping halloween bats to look like kryll. Maybe attatch them to flexible perspex rods so they're constantly flapping. Will need to look further into it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back