Deathstroke Combat Staff!! 80% done!

sauer33

So i'm working on Deathstroke's combat staff.
I started this project a week ago and now i've almost finished it.
I designed the whole thing on fusion 360 taking references from game pictures.
ShareToFusion360Hub.jpgSlade_Wilson_Arkhamverse_002.jpeg
Than i started looking for the best materials i could use.
I decided to make a wood internal structure with aluminum parts over it. I chase an aircraft aluminum alloy due to its strength and lightness.
For the carbon fiber parts i tried to wrap on the wood some carbon fiber but with no good esthetic results;
so I'm gonna use some di-noc carbon fiber like film which is much cheaper than real carbon fiber and easier to work with.
The aluminum tubes were machined to get a perfectly straight cut.
Some parts were to expensive to machine so i decided to 3d print and cast them with a polyurethane resin.
This is a costume prop but i'm also making a real combat staff made with carbon steel and carbon fiber tubes.
I'm planning to make other staffs and sell them, so you'll see one post on the junkyard soon.
IMG_0035.JPGIMG_0036.JPGIMG_0037.JPGIMG_0038.JPGIMG_0039.JPGIMG_0040.JPGIMG_0041.JPGIMG_0042.JPGIMG_0043.JPG

Hello,
I was wondering how well this staff turned out, and if you were willing to sell them? I am trying to get my boyfriend to come to gencon next year, and he wants to dress up as Deathstroke. So I wanted to get him this staff as a present for him and as incentive to go with me lol

Please email me back at danawhitacre@yahoo.com if you would be able to :)
Thank you!
~Dana

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back