HD lich king pdo files head to toe. (wrath of the lich king trailer accurate)

steekbaard66

Hi everyone! I noticed that there are no HD lich king pdo files available (Like the ones from the trailer) so Im here to fix that! :D

now before I give the links there are 3 things you should know

1. they are not mine I did not model these files all credit goes to luciferX10 on nexus mods. ( All I did was downloaded the bigger badder lich king armor mod, exported the files from skyrim, oppened those files with nifskope, exported the armor files to 3Ds max deleted the hand with the hand plate for example, then exported those files to OBJ format opened those files in pepakura then exported them into PDO file format, simple.

2. The files are not unfolded!!!

3.and lastly the files are 100% accurate to the wrath of the lich king trailer ------> World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Cinematic Trailer - YouTube
but some of the details are missing dont worry these are only 2 files! and I list them on the 4rth and 5th lines of this paragraph.
these include the helmet and frostmourne.
forstmourne is missing the skulls on the end of the handle,
and the helmet is missing the skull on top of the helmet.
other then that theres still some crap in the 2 shoulders sorry I tried to take it out.... (one file)

ok now that you know about all the files here is the list and the links:

1. helmet: lich king helmet - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
2. chest: lich king chest - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
3. shoulder pads:lich king shoulder pads - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
4. elbow pads: lich*king*elbow*pads - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
5. gauntlet and hand plate: lich*king gauntlet and hand plate**pdo - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
6. scale armor (for arms): lich king scale armor - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
7. belt: lich king belt - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
8. thigh armor: lich king thigh armor - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
9. shin gaurds: lich*king*shin*gaurd - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
10. boots: lich king boots - Download - 4shared - jake fourie
11. frostmourne: frostmourne*pdo - Download - 4shared - jake fourie

OK SO PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT ACCURACY READ!!!:
I am only going to say this once people the model from the trailer and the model from the game are different for example the one in the game only has 4 spikes on the left shoulder while the one on the trailer has 5 and one broken! so dont you dare complain about accuracy!

here are some pics from the trailer
wow_wrath_of_the_lich_king_cinematic_intro_hd_01.jpgwow.jpg

Enjoy!!! please comments are welcome any time and if you start your build on your lich king post it here! :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back