ANH Death Star Turret Builder's Guide

Greeblies that go in the freuhauf rims up top (along with yet more of the Nichimo bits)... Craig IDed 'em! The shock absorber is my scratched approximation... a placeholder if you will.

All I see is more work for me:(

Just kidding, great catch on these. To all waiting on the recently found stuff, it will likely be after the holiday before i get the molds finished as stuff is still being found. Also, in case you missed it in the sales thread, I will also be including a handful of parts that i have found break easy in the "update" package, most notably the M60 "shovel" parts, lots are good castings, but some have gotten chipped on the blade upon demold, so i am going to just put 2 new ones of that in all update packages.
mike

In a perfect world everyone who bought these kits would Paypal Mike another $20 as a thank you (and because it's worth it for the amount of stuff we're all getting), because he works his fingers to the BONE! Seriously always blown away by his attention to detail.

My parts have made it to Thailand and I started a first pass clean up on them. Very clean casts with little to no holes. I few of the larger parts are going to need to have a boiling hot bath to straighten, but nothing major. I know there's going to be an 'update' pack at some point, so I'm happy to chip in a little extra. Just say when.

Jason,

Just wanted to thank you for posting a how to build. It gives guys like me who are afraid to try these things a little more confidence. Your work is fantastic.

John

John, I'm not done yet :p

Will be back on this soon, as the new parts will be coming...

I'm adding green leds - does that count? NO!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back