Mr. Freeze 'New 52' Costume

ScarletSpeedstr

I've followed and watched many talented individuals build fantastic costumes over the past few years, but have never shared anything I've personally done. This isn't something I routinely do, so I'm not quite as skilled as many posters. That said, I enjoyed working on this the past month and certainly welcome any feedback or tips.

My girlfriend decided she would be Poison Ivy for Halloween, so I wanted to do something that would match her. The New 52 version of Mr. Freeze seemed both cool and relatively simple for a novice given the scaled back vest look he now sports. Here is my attempt, which is about 90% complete save for some details I want to clean up. Red goggles, light blue makeup for face and arms, and black cargo pants complete the look. Happy Halloween everyone!

f1.JPGf2.JPGf3.JPGf4.JPGf5.JPGf6.JPGf7.JPGf8.JPGf9.JPGf10.JPG

Attachments

• f1.JPG
    f1.JPG
    681.8 KB · Views: 101
  • f2.JPG
    f2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 111
  • f3.JPG
    f3.JPG
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 118
  • f4.JPG
    f4.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 134
  • f5.JPG
    f5.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 102
  • f6.JPG
    f6.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
  • f7.JPG
    f7.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • f8.JPG
    f8.JPG
    841.3 KB · Views: 109
  • f9.JPG
    f9.JPG
    803.8 KB · Views: 110
  • f10.JPG
    f10.JPG
    851.6 KB · Views: 120
Thanks guys. Here are a few pics from last night. I didn't commit to the bald cap, and the blue EL wire would normally be hidden inside the vest but someone was too intoxicated to help me maneuver that.
a1.JPGa1b.JPGa2.JPGa3.JPGa4.JPGa5.JPG

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back