Looking for a leather jacket. Can anyone help?

Guardian Devil

Sr Member
As the title says, I'm trying to find a jacket the same style as worn by Johnny Knoxville in *******. I'm told that its also the same style jacket Henry Fonda wore in Easy Rider.
This is the one:
47ee_12.jpg

Anyone got any ideas on this one?

No-one?
Im told they were on As Seen On Screen a while back, but I've contacted them and they no longer stock them. So I've hit a bit of a dead end

Well, you could check eBay. From time to time they have the Fonda Jacket. The Knoxville jacket has the arm stripes on the right side, the Fonda's are on the left. Hope this helps. I hear Vanson has a good replica, as does Schott leathers.

Thats absolutely fantastic. Exactly the info I was after. Just taking a look at the one on Schott leathers website. Thanks a lot Rupert, I really appreaciate it :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guardian Devil @ Jan 29 2007, 05:07 PM) [snapback]1407085[/snapback]</div>
As the title says, I'm trying to find a jacket the same style as worn by Johnny Knoxville in *******. I'm told that its also the same style jacket Henry Fonda wore in Easy Rider.
This is the one:
47ee_12.jpg

Anyone got any ideas on this one?
[/b]

I think you mean Peter Fonda. ;)

Nice jacket.

-B89. :D

:lol Probably. I must admit I've not seen it. No idea who's in it or anything like that.
Posted about the Knoxville jacket on another forum and was told its the 'Henry Fonda' jacket from a film called easy rider lol
But thanks for the info, I'm sure the right name will help my search.

Yep, I managed to get one of these about 6 months ago. I held out until a real TT's Leathers jacket from the 70's came up for auction. It was even my size!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back